‧͙⁺˚*༓☾𝙲̷𝚑̷𝚊̷𝚙̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝚂̷𝚒̷𝚡̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚎̷𝚗̷: 𝙰̷𝚋̷𝚜̷𝚘̷𝚕̷𝚞̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚕̷𝚢̷ 𝙵̷𝚞̷𝚌̷𝚔̷𝚎̷𝚍̷。+.*˚☽˚。⋆

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙿𝙾𝚅

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was soft, the plush of the bed was comforting as I sunk in, the most delicate materials brushed against my skin as I giggled softly, the flowing white sheets causing my sight to become obscured, only seeing the linien flow with a non-existent b...

It was soft, the plush of the bed was comforting as I sunk in, the most delicate materials brushed against my skin as I giggled softly, the flowing white sheets causing my sight to become obscured, only seeing the linien flow with a non-existent breeze.

I laugh as I feel soft fingers graze my skin, almost tickling me as I throw my head back in joyous laughter. I can't remember a time when I smiled and laughed this much, but it was refreshing; I wanted to welcome this feeling with open arms.

The fingers grazed up my leg before the fingers turned into a palm, caressing my left leg as it traveled up my body, the owner being hidden by the flowing sheets.

With the rush of one hand, another soon begins touching my body, this one focusing on the right side of my bare stomach. These fingers were a bit rough and calloused, but the texture felt nice against the smooth skin of my abdomen, causing a rush of chills to go down my slightly arched back.

Both hands meet at my waist, where I look down to see them.

Through the flowing sheets, I see a pale arm with silver rings decorated by its slender fingers interlocking its hand over my waist with tanned fingers with black nail polish and a toned arm.

The sheets soon fly over, revealing the bodies of the two different people whom I let caress my body.

I was greeted with the soft blue eyes of Armin and the striking green eyes of Eren.

Armin had a loving smile grace his soft pink lips, while Eren had more of a grin that matched perfectly with his mischievous eyes.

"So what now, our pretty flower?"

Eren first spoke, the words isolated and smooth coming from behind his pretty lips.

"It's your call, pretty flower."

Armin then adds, both of them looking down at me, which causes me to release a breath of air.

"I-."

Fresh air is summed in my lungs with a large gasp, my eyes open, taking a few moments to focus.