‧͙˚*・༓☾ 𝙲̷𝚑̷𝚊̷𝚙̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝙴̷𝚒̷𝚐̷𝚑̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚎̷𝚗̷: 𝙱̷𝚕̷𝚘̷𝚘̷𝚍̷𝚢̷ 𝙺̷𝚗̷𝚞̷𝚌̷𝚔̷𝚕̷𝚎̷𝚜̷。+*˚☽。⋆

𝐂𝐖: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 ; 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤- 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨 - 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

When did it get so fucking cold out?

I wouldn't say I like the cold. The autumn weather has never been my thing. It seems like the weather here changes too damn quickly from summer to autumn, not giving me any time to adjust.

I'm surprised that my allergies haven't acted up yet; they usually curse me around this time of year, during season change, dealing with a stuffed nose and phlegm flooding my throat.

But hey, I'm not complaining that it hasn't happened yet.

At least my feet are warm; wearing a pair of black and white checkered Vans, the pair Mikasa had bought me last Christmas.

She should have come back today if she weren't already here. Maybe I'll call Armin after classes to see if he's free to go with me to see her.

Looking up after staring at my shoes for a while, I looked over the campus. There were some students here and there sprinkled about, some on their phones as they walked, and some chatting with friends.

Turning my head back to what's in front of me, my eyes land on the back of a girl with (h/c) wearing a sweater.

Fucking (Y/n)? Only wearing that sweater? Is she trying to get herself sick?

I quicken my steps a bit, seeing that she's talking to some redhead. He's grinning as he's speaking to her. I see him step forward before (Y/n) steps back. I could see her looking to the side, not even at him as he spoke to her, almost as if she wasn't interested in what he was talking about.