‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝙲̷𝚑̷𝚊̷𝚙̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝙵̷𝚒̷𝚏̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚎̷𝚗̷: 𝙸̷𝚌̷𝚎̷ 𝙲̷𝚞̷𝚋̷𝚎̷𝚜̷。*゚+.*˚☽˚。⋆.

"Hey, Armin, you okay?" Her honeyed voice brought me out of my head, causing me to look into her (e/c) hues as they looked into mine, her eyes speaking in curious poems as they try to read into my own

"Oh sorry, seems that I checked out for a moment there, i'm sorry did you say anything?" I smile at her, I could feel my cheeks warm at the slight embarassment, she didn't seem to mind however.

"I just said that it sounded familar, what you said about smiling, did you read it somewhere or something?"

I could feel my stomach drop at her words, words I already knew exsisted even without them spilling from her lips, yet the pang I felt in my lower stomach still exsisted much to my dismay.

Yet, I shake my head at her question anyway, "No, someone had said to to me when I was younger, not sure if you believe it or not but I was quite the crybaby." I begin to laugh at myself, attempting to shake off the feeling in my stomach.

"You wouldn't believe, 'min here would cry if someone looked at him hard enough."

I turn around to see Eren coming back from the hallway, my eyes looking at his hands, specifically his knuckles; seeing them washed off yet they still were tinted bright red.

"I thought you were on my side." I let out a laugh as I make room on the couch for Eren to join, moving away from (Y/n) who still sat with her legs crossed on the couch not objecting to the new seating arrangments.

She turned to look at Eren, a small grin on her face.

"Oh really? Sounds like you've got some stories to share eh?" She still grins as she takes a sip of her water.

My lips feel dry so I attempt to lick them, Eren seems to notice as he nudges my arm on his way over, causing me to look away from her and to look up into his green eyes instead.