✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚝.𝟷 ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Her (e/c) eyes instantly meet the oceanic ones of Armin before switching to the forest green ones of Eren

She smiles as they walk into the room, Eren raising his left hand and saying a small "Yo" While the other hand is tucked in his hoodie pocket.

"Hey, guys," Armin says soon after, his words directed towards everyone, but as his eyes look into hers, it seems more personal.

"Hey, guys! Why so late?" Sasha speaks, hopping from the center of the bed to the front to create some more room for the visitors.

"My brother had this thing or whatever." Eren lamely says as he sits on the right side of the bed, his arm lays itself on Jean's wooden headboard.

"-And I tagged along. Sorry, we're late; hope we didn't miss anything." Armin seemed to finish Erens excuse, but Eren showed no reaction to him doing so, something the girl noticed.

"It seems like I keep running into you two. You guy's aren't stalking me, are you?" (Y/n) lets out a dry laugh after she says her joke, her attention returning back to the tabs, pulling apart the rows of tabs.

"What do you think, Armin? Should we take some pictures of the Princess here for her scrapbook?" He jokes as she rolls her eyes but can't help the grin on her lips.

Armin doesn't reply but walks over to the other side of the bed, sitting on the left back side, crossing his legs as he gets comfortable.

(Y/n) was in the middle of the two but wasn't against the board like they were; she was in the absolute center of Jean's king-sized bed.

The two friends make eye contact before looking ahead, seeing the tight black tank top hug her skin, her hair a little frizzy, probably due to the humidity of the dorm, they both assumed. Her neck was slightly exposed. A thin silver necklace chokes her neck in layers.

She suddenly turns her head to look over her shoulder, her gaze meeting Eren's first, then Armin's,

"Want one?" She offers as she passes one row to Eren and one row to Armin, the two not saying anything as they remove the tabs from in between her slender fingers.