✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙 ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

She was glad they didn't take any tabs; she knew it wouldn't be a good trip, and she wouldn't be able to be Eren's sitter and one for herself

Yet, smoking good ol' Mary Jane was enough for her to forget reality for a few hours.

From what she's heard about Eren, she could easily say that she judged him a bit too soon, he was decent company, but she wouldn't credit him too much; his ego might just cause him to float away if she fed him anymore.

They didn't talk the entire night heavily; they joked around a bit and even tried to climb a couple of trees, only for (Y/n) to agree that she didn't have the proper footwear for it, causing one of them to fall in Erens face as she attempted the activity.

She asked about Armin and how long they've known each other, which Eren only mentioned good things, praising his best friend as if he could do no wrong.

It brought her some internal warmth at how Eren described his friend; she could tell they had a strong friendship.

She just didn't know as to what lengths they would go for one another.

"You're home late." Armin was already awake by the time Eren got back to the dorms.

"Yeah, we hung out at the park by Trost. I just dropped her off about thirty minutes ago." Eren lazily said as he threw his bike keys on the counter, fishing in his pocket for something else.

"Smells like more than a hangout," Armin smirked as he took a sip of his morning tea, leaning against the counter in the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, that too," Eren admitted, raising his hand to toss something toward his blonde friend.

Eren tosses the small item, which Armin catches effortlessly.

Opening his palm, he saw a little carebear item, the carebear being Funshine Bear.

"What's this?" Armin looks at it, turning the object around to see a black nub.

Eren lifts up his own carebear, his being grumpy bear. A slight smirk laces his pink lips, "A souvenir; they were on her Crocs." Eren explained, placing the item back in his sweats.