'*•.¸♡ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇 𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓉 ♡¸.•*'

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧-CW: Drug use:-Wax,marijuana-୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Walking out of the Male dorms at a quarter till ten at night probably wasn't the smartest of things to do, but she'd rather walk late out of the dorms than stay in there in Erens room; she now understood why people called him a dick, he indeed was...

Walking out of the Male dorms at a quarter till ten at night probably wasn't the smartest of things to do, but she'd rather walk late out of the dorms than stay in there in Erens room; she now understood why people called him a dick, he indeed was an ass hat.

The blonde, on the other hand, was probably the best thing about the whole fiasco. Armin looked a bit different after hours, at least compared to how he usually looks in world history, trading out his typical white collared shirt for a regular white tee and casual light grey sweats; he was easy on the eyes, she'd admit that much.

Yeager was the annoying one, and she knew he played baseball, both him and Armin, but she didn't really pay attention to him, only understanding bits and pieces of his character through her close friends, known as Sahsa, Connie, and Jean.
She also spent time with Mikasa. The two girls had a majority of their classes together, so they would often trade notes or do small study dates in the library but never really hung out otherwise, Mikasa was always working or trying to get Eren out of trouble, but she liked the girl enough to consider her an entry-level friend.

Walking to her car, the girl mentally thanked Yeager for parking her car away from other vehicles, and he must have had Armin's help if he parked this far away from the dorms.

Unlocking her car, she slides right in, taking a breath of air before pulling down her visor, opening and looking into the mirror.

Jesus, she looked like she was thrown out of a moving vehicle. Her eyebrow sported the butterfly bandage, and she could see that her eyes were a bit puffy; she would have to ice them when she got back home.
She knew that she wouldn't be going to class tomorrow.

Revving up Onyx's engine, she speeds down the parking lot, speeding down to her dorm building.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  ° ┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °