✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Tch, I thought you would be ready by now

"Tch, I thought you would be ready by now." The voice of Levi rang from the conversing pair, Causing the two students to look in the living room to the source of the voice.

"Professor Ackerman?" Eren questions out loud; his facial expression reads nothing short of confused.

"Levi, just give me a moment, the girl rolls her (e/c) eyes before she shuts the door completely behind her.

"Before you say anything, Yeager, I need you to repeat these words," She snapped her fingers to gain his attention which never broke away from the door.

"Yeager, you listening to me?" She asks, his green eyes now peering into her (e/c) ones.

"Huh? Why?-" Eren was caught off by (Y/n)s manicured index against his lips, silencing him instantly.

"Eren, I need you to repeat what I'm about to say to you. I need you to shake your head if you understand me."

Eren nods, informing the girl that he does, in fact, understand her request.

"Okay, This. Isn't. What. It. Looks. Like." Her words came out individually, sounding out each syllable, making sure Eren heard her correctly.

"This isn't what it looks like?" Eren repeated the girl's words after she removed her black fingernail from his pink lips.

"Good boy, I'm glad you understood; now I need you to forget what you saw here today, got it, Yeager boy?" She requested, hoping that this would be easier than expected.

"Wait, so you're not going to tell me why a professor, but not any professor but professor 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 is in your living room?" Eren raises his left index finger to exaggerate his point by aiming it at her door.

"Shush! It's none of your business; just leave, please!" She attempted to quiet Eren down just in case her neighbors were able to hear them speaking.

Eren shakes his head, exhaling, still confused and slightly concerned for the girl.

"Fine, I'll drop it, this was a wellness check, and it seems like you're well; I'll pass it along to Mikasa."

The girl sighed, thanking him for dropping the subject; she looked behind her her closed door, letting Eren know that she was eager to continue what she was previously doing before he interrupted her.