‧͙˚*・༓☾ 𝙲̷𝚑̷𝚊̷𝚙̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝙽̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚎̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚎̷𝚗̷: 𝙸̷𝚗̷𝚟̷𝚒̷𝚝̷𝚎̷ 𝚃̷𝚘̷ 𝙳̷𝚎̷𝚊̷𝚝̷𝚑̷。+*˚☽。⋆

"But (Y/n)! It's going to be the party of the year! Historia is going to be hosting the Halloween party this year! I heard she's got a huge place!"

Connie was leaning on (y/n)'s shoulder as she was attempting to fight off a headache, the same one that she had been fighting off for the past few days.

She groans before her best friend Sasha drapes her arm over her shoulder, pulling the irritated girl close to her.

"-And you know what that means!."

"Food and Booze!!!"

Connie and Sasha both yelled, causing the girl's brain to shake in her throbbing cranium.

(Y/n) groaned as she then leaned forward to place her head on the table, "If I say yes, will you two stop yelling in my GOD DAMN EARS?!"

She asked as she yelled at them, using the same volume they used just moments before, yet her tone held annoyance, not the light-hearted pleading they were using.

Connie makes eye contact with Sasha for a moment, sharing mutual silence before they both jump from the bench and start dancing in circles, their hands intertwined like kids.

"Yay! Party, party, party!." The two of them chanted as they began to dance awfully, causing the (h/c)-haired girl to roll her (e/c) eyes as she placed her cheek onto the table, attempting to tune out her best friends.

"-But wait, what are you going to go as?" Sasha then appeared in front of her tiled vision.

"What?" (Y/n) just asks, her eyes meeting the brown ones of her bestie.

"It's a Halloween party!" Sasha beamed, not giving her friend the answer she was actually looking for.

"Yeah, so?" 

It was then she bolted up, chills going down her spine as she thought more, using Sasha's provided context clues to piece it together.

"Think her brain started working." Connie then appeared behind Sasha, his tattooed fingers holding his friend's shoulder, his pierced eyebrow raised as if waiting for confirmation, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face showing his white teeth, the gem on his canine glistening.