'*•.¸♡ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇: ℐ𝓁𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒹 ℛ𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 ♡¸.•*'

Perched up on her countertop, she laughed at the current display that was displaying before her

Eren was on the floor, watching her ceiling fan as it rotated, his left index finger following the circular motions as it rotated in an endless loop of rotation.

Armin leaned himself up against her counter, he, too, watching the amusing display. He and Eren often got high together, but seeing him like this was rare; Eren wasn't lying when he said Armin's tolerance was better than his.

"Is he usually like this?" The girl giggled as Armin handed her the roach of the blunt.

"He's usually better behaved, but he can get a bit lost from time to time," Armin stated, his tone laced with amusement as he looked to the girl as she started swinging her legs as she puffed the last bit of the roach.

She exhaled and handed the roach back to Armin to put out somewhere, him understanding her silent request.

"Do you often smoke alone?" Armin asked as he put the roach out in the sink, ensuring it was wet enough to stop burning.

The girl shrugged before she gave a verbal response. "Most of the time, I do, but there are a few clients I'll hang with, but I'm picky about those I hang around with. People have a whole different energy when they're high, y'know?"

Armin nodded his head in agreement; he, too, understood what she meant; he only smoked around Eren and himself, and now her; he was right to assume that their energies would wave close enough to vibe together.

"Would you like to smoke with me sometime? It would be payment for us smoking your product." Armin offered, casually inviting her to a further hangout.

"You don't owe me anything," She laughed before continuing again, "This was payment for you guys helping me out, remember?" Armin bit the inside of his cheek, trying to come up with another offer, but nothing came to his mind.

"Buuut, if you're offering, then who am I to deny your offer? My only condition is that It's only us and perhaps ass-hat over there. I don't social smoke." She had to make it a point that she wouldn't smoke with just anyone, and if she were to smoke or do anything, it would be with only people she approved of.