.·:*¨༺𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈༻¨*:·.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘- 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It hurts. It always hurts. Each time they kick me or throw a punch, I can never seem to move.

"Don't you ever get tired of us beating you? It's almost as if you ask for it just by laying there."
I could tell that it was the ring leader taunting me. He would often speak and try to make fun of me while the others were too busy getting their shoes bloody.

"Where's Gramps? I'm sure he might try to chase us with that stick of his." The one kicking me taunts, causing the others to laugh in sequence.

"Oh! Where's his book? It might be a bit hard to read once the water gets to it." The ring leader again spoke, which this time awoke a sudden eagerness from me to keep the book from harm.

"H-hey! Please don't. It's not mine! I'm only borrowing it!" I cringe at how weak my voice sounds. I could taste my own blood on my lips which stained my teeth as I called out in protest.

"Oh look, now we have a reaction! I was beginning to get bored of you, blondie!" The brunette ring leader, of whom I don't even know the name, cheers as he throws a kick my way, causing me to grunt and cough as I clench my stomach, leaning over on my bloody knees.

Peeking through my overgrown bangs, I see the kid's smile as he speaks his taunts, which now go unheard of as I watch in silent anger. I didn't even know these kids. They don't even know me, so why? Why be so cruel?

The brunette grinned and leaned forward once more before my hearing returned, and I could fully comprehend what he was sputtering out.

"So whaddya say blondie?"

I look at his brown eyes, no thoughts running through my head as I didn't even hear what kind of proposal he was attempting to offer.