'*•.¸♡ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒: 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝑒 ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈 ♡¸.•*'

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -CW-Same-Sex kissing (F) Brief fight- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

The music wasn't loud but it was loud enough to mute the soft sounds of kissing in the room

The settings on Annie's speakers had it to where you could feel the bass through the floor as it vibrated against the wooden floor of her room, sending vibrations throughout the female's bodies.

Annie had placed herself on (Y/n)'s lap, her soft hands tangled within her (h/c) tresses, holding onto her dearly as she kissed her, soft groans vibrated through her lips as the girl underneath her tightened her grip on her ass, almost causing a giggle to spill out.

Humming against her lips, (Y/n) parted for a moment, slowing down the connected kiss with soft pecks as she backed away from the blonde's blushed face.

Reaching over aimlessly, the manicured fingers of the (e/c) eyed beauty grasped onto her book bag, her nimble fingers digging through the half-open zipper pouch, grasping a small baggie that held little squares of paper, with the cute design of care bears on them.

"Now this is what you really wanted, huh Annie?" The (h/c) hair-colored girl asked a smirk painting her plump swollen lips.
"You get paid regardless, just hurry up with it." Annie almost whined, before continuing once more, "You know it's always better than taking it alone."

The girl under her could somewhat agree, she enjoyed her alone time high but could appreciate getting high with others as well.

"Yeah, yeah," The hand of the (h/c) haired girl gave Annie's left ass-cheek a quick squeeze as she recoiled her arm back to open the little baggy that contained the tabs.

Breaking one tab apart from the bunch, the girl noticed she pulled grumpy bear, ironically her favorite care bear.
Placing the tab on her tongue, she went to pull another one apart, this time it was love-a-lot, placing her on the tip of her tongue, showing it to Annie before she closed the gap between them once more, Annie's tongue sweeps across her own as she steals the tab, properly placing it on her own.