Chapter 110: Learning the truth

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

I continued to fly through the air as I finally found the address that Aizawa sent me. My mind was filling up with hope as I thought of nothing but Izumi, the countless days I've worked to get to this point. I made my way to the location as I found a large bank in the district, Skull's family owns some of the banks in the country, which even though it was owned by the mafia, they still kept it legitimate.

I landed on the roof of the bank as I made my way towards the roof entrance. I walked towards the door as I opened it, making my way to an empty area as I slowly made my way into the second floor balcony to get a good view of an large empty lobby.

Suji: No one's in sight.... If this was where Skull was hiding Izumi, then there isn't that much security.

I grabbed my visor as I turned it on to see the schematics of the building. I saw the Vault across the room and saw six figures standing within the vault.

Suji: Five guys.... One girl. That's Izumi, it has to be!

I landed on the floor and hurried over to the Vault door as I placed my hand on the door as I reeled my arm back as I activated my quirk as I punched the door, making it crash into the vault. Walking into the large vault, I stopped as the dust clears when suddenly two of Skull's henchmen with automatic guns aimed at both sides of me.

???: Well, well, well....

I looked forward and saw Skull standing infront of me with another henchmen holding a woman with a bag on her head as she wore a white t-shirt with baggy jeans. Izumi, she's here!

Skull: So, think you can just break into my family's bank, huh?

Suji: I'm right infront of you now Skull, this game is over. Release Izumi, now!

Skull: "Izumi?"....

Skull turned away as he walked over to the hostage as I clenched my fist.

Skull: ...Never heard of her.

Suji: What?...

Skull: What about you, Miss?

Skull removed the bag as I saw that it wasn't Izumi, but one of Skull's subordinates; Sharpshot except her long hair had been cut to a short messy bobcut. She showed her hands revealing that she was not restrained.

Skull: Name "Izumi" ring any bells?

Sharpshot: Can't say it does.

I stood there confused as Skull chuckled before he walked over to a open van that rests in the crashed wall as he turned his back to me as he removed his mask, turning around and revealing a smile with sharp teeth and unruly purple and white hair.

Suji: Parasitic..... It was you? The entire time, you hired the assassins, you've been running Skull's entire operation!

Parasitic: Well, not the entire thing. You see, Skull needed someone to use for the public eye.... Cause after all, it's important to keep up appearances. Hehe! Isn't that right fellas?