Chapter 133: Rest and reconnecting

*Warning: this chapter contains minor adult themes, just a fair warning to readers.*

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

After Izuku was let inside the UA Barrier, Izumi held onto him like he was going to disappear again. Looking at her I saw tears well up in her eyes as she smiled happily, that sight alone made me smile too as I was happy that the siblings were back together.

Suddenly I felt a strange shiver run through my body as I saw Skull walking over to the the two and looked at them with a smile.

-Skull: Ah, what a touching reunion. Could you imagine what would've happened if you never saved her? Poor Izuku over here would be even more devastated than before! Heh, not like that wouldn't be entertaining.-

I shook my head as the hallucination was gone, I hadn't had any of those for a bit. Which was weird, I thought I was over those after facing him. There must be some stuff I haven't flushed out yet. As I regained my sense of surroundings, I looked to see Yaoyorozu walking over and helps Izumi to her feet.

Izumi: Where are we going?

Yaoyorozu: Just to get cleaned up, wouldn't want to get sick from the rain would we?

After the girls left, suddenly Kaminari and the rest of the boys other than Todoroki, Aoyama and Iida all ran over, grabbing Izuku and high-tailing it to the boy's baths.

Kaminari: I want that water scorching hot!

Kirishima: Let's heat it up!

I watched as they proceeded to tear Izuku out of his costume, spray him with multiple hoses before dunking him headfirst into the bath. I looked in with amusement as they all sit in the bath with smiley faces.

 I looked in with amusement as they all sit in the bath with smiley faces

Kaminari: Most things in life can be fixed if you take a nice, long soak.

Bakugo: Morons! He's dirtying up the bathwater! Scrape his skin with steel wool and buckets of bleach first.