Chapter 19: The Boy born with everything

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
Todoroki brought both Izuku and I to a corridor and we stood there in silence until I decided to break it.

Suji: So, you brought us here. Now what?

Izuku: We should probably eat soon. The cafeteria's gonna be busy. Don't you think?

Todoroki: I was overwhelmed....

We both looked at Todoroki with surprised expressions as he continues speaking.

Todoroki: And it made me break the promise I made to myself a long time ago.

Suji: 'It would have given him such an advantage to use his left side. And yet... he didn't.'

Todoroki: Ida and Kaminari... Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami...Uraraka... None of them felt it. In that moment, I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something... Experiencing All Might's Quirk.

Izuku: Oh, yeah? Okay... Is that all?

Todoroki: And I experienced it before, When I faced you in battle training Kyoryoku. I'm saying... The power coming from both you felt the same or as close as All Might's.

Izuku's eyes widened as I began to get think he figured Izuku's secret out.

Todoroki: Midoriya, Kyoryoku, tell me.
Are you two really All Might's secret love children or something?

More silence followed the question as I couldn't hold it in anymore, I busted out laughing at the silliest theories I've ever heard.

Suji: Hahaha!! O-oh my... oh hahaha! Todoroki I never thought you were into making jokes, but God that was hilarious!

Todoroki: Oh really? Then why are you dodging my question, Kyoryoku?

Kyoryoku: I'm not All Might's "secret love child" or anything like that.

Todoroki: And Midoriya, what about you?

Izuku: No, no way‐‐ that's not it at all.
But I guess even if I was, I'd totally say I wasn't, so you probably won't believe
me no matter what, I bet. Anyway, I promise, you've got the wrong idea.
And... Why would you even think that about me?

Todoroki: "That's not it at all" is  interesting wording. It suggests there is
something between you two that you're not supposed to talk about.

Izuku: U‐Uh...

Todoroki: My father is the hero Endeavor. You must've heard of him.
Which means you're aware that he's the number‐two hero. So if both of you're connected to the number‐one hero, All Might, in some way... That would mean... that I have even more
reason to beat the two of you.

Meanwhile All Might is at the stairs talking with Endeavor.

All Might: Yo! Long time no see! Let's catch up, Endeavor.