Chapter 87: Off to Endeavor's agency!

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

The rest of the year went by in a flash, as it was time to start our work studies. I was currently on the bus with Izuku, Bakugo and Todoroki as we made our way to meet up with Endeavor who Todoroki said would be there to pick them up.

As we stayed quiet on the ride over, I noticed Izuku was a bit nervous. I tapped him on the shoulder making him jump a bit before noticing me.

Izuku: Oh, Suji. Don't scare me like that.

Suji: You're shaking a bit, you okay?

Izuku: Y-yeah! It's just that... the last time I met Endeavor didn't really leave a good first impression.

I think back and remember my first meeting with Endeavor too, I was a bit angry at the time during the sports festival, but that was a while ago.

Suji: I get it. After talking back to Endeavor myself, my first impression was probably tossed out.

Todoroki: Both of you actually talked back to my father?

I look across from us where Todoroki and Bakugo were sitting as I nod in response. This caused his eyes to widen slightly before replying.

Todoroki: My friendship with you two has increased dramatically because of this knowledge.

Bakugo: Will you losers shut the hell up? Some of us are trying to enjoy the ride in peace!

I chuckle as Izuku quickly apologized as Todoroki simply replied with a lack of emotion. After some time, we finally arrived at our stop as we were met by Endeavor who was in casual clothes and welcomed us with a smile.

 After some time, we finally arrived at our stop as we were met by Endeavor who was in casual clothes and welcomed us with a smile

Endeavor: Welcome to the Endeavor Agency....

Although his cheerful face was quickly turned to an irritated one as he mumbles.

Endeavor: ...I can't believe I have to train you. I gave my permission reluctantly as a favor to Shoto, but I wish he'd come on his own.

Todoroki: It's already done, so don't complain.

Endeavor: Wha... Shoto!

Bakugo: I've been thinking since the supplementary lessons. You're a jerk.

Endeavor looks at Bakugo before confronting Todoroki.