Chapter 114: Run as fast as you can...

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

It was still nighttime as in the sky, a plane is seen flying through the clouds as it closes in on its destination.

Inside the plane, Kyoryoku is seen sitting down holding the green bracelet in his hands as he holds a narrowed eyed stare into space

Inside the plane, Kyoryoku is seen sitting down holding the green bracelet in his hands as he holds a narrowed eyed stare into space. Everyone else is preparing for whatever was in store for them, Kirishima and Kaminari were talking to Tokoyami, Jiro and Tsuyu. Todoroki was discussing plans with Iida and Uraraka as Yaoyorozu walked over to the front and spoke out.

Yaoyorozu: According to the autopilot, we'll be reaching the base within the hour.

Kirishima: Good, I can't wait to kick some ass!

Jiro: It was nice of Nezu to get us a private plane for this.

Kyoryoku remains silent as Bakugo walks over and sits next to him, taking a look at the bracelet that Kyoryoku held in his hands.

Bakugo: You ready for this?

Suji: I'm good... I'm ready for this.

Bakugo: You don't have to lie, I can see from the way you're looking at that bracelet and I can see that you're out for blood.

Kyoryoku's grip tightened, but was careful not to break the bracelet.

Suji: Wow, didn't think you'd be the voice of reason in the situation.... So, what are you going to tell them?

Bakugo: Hmph, something that I've should've said long ago. Just know that if I get to that Skull bastard first, I'm kicking his ass.

Suji: Bakugo... You don't want to face him. Trust me.

Bakugo looks as Kyoryoku with an unreadable glare as he did the unexpected and placed his hand on Kyoryoku's shoulder.

Bakugo: We'll find her, okay? If we work together we can stop him.

Kyoryoku looked at Bakugo with surprise as he understands that Bakugo was trying to do, and he was thankful.

Iida: Kyoryoku, if you would? We could use a good game plan.

Suji: Right. Okay, guys! Gather around.
_________________________________________

At the secret base, Izumi was still in her room as the door opened revealing Skull as he entered the room.

Skull: How are you?

Izumi: Tired of you. Other than that, nothing much.

Skull let out a soft chuckle with a smile as he walked over and sat down on the side of the bed.

Skull: Well, I'm happy you still have that spirit. I was worried that you lost that a while ago...

Izumi: If you assume that I'll be broken like some scared woman who can't handle herself...?!