Chapter 51: What's the big idea?

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
The second test of the Provisional license exam was still going without any issues, but it wasn't until the unexpected happened. A villain attack lead by Gang Orca arrived and had us thrown in a loop. We either had two choices, to run and protect, or stay and fight.

The situation became more than just a rescue mission, now this is a battlefield.

Gang Orca: Tell me, wannabe heroes. Can you rescue people and fight at the same time?

Kaminari: Aw crap! This is bad! We can't do two things at once!

Izumi: Yeah, we still have a lot of bystanders to rescue. Not to mention, all of the people behind us. But we can't just ignore the Villains.

Izuku: Right.

Suji: And that's where I come in.

Students: Huh?

They all look at me as I begin to explain my plan.

Suji: We need to secure the safety of the bystanders before we do anything else. I'm more than capable of holding off numerous amounts of people. Izumi, you stay here. Form a force field around the civilians, don't use to much energy but make it one that can last.

Izumi: Got it!

Suji: Kaminari, you stay outside the force field. Make sure that if any stragglers manage to get past me, you either turn 'em back or bring down the thunder.

Kaminari: No problem.

Suji: Izuku, you're on flanking. Handle as many minions as you can while I handle the big boss. Ready?

Izuku: Ready!

Shindo: You're taking too long! Get everyone to safety!

As I give everyone their roles, Shindo rushes forward and heads straight for the group of Villains.

Izuku: Shindo, wait!

Shindo: Get them as far away from the Villains as possible! I'll start hammering away at the henchmen at one second intervals.

Suji: No, get back! It's too dangerous to move the civilians, rushing to move them can only make their injuries worse!

Shindo didn't listen as he places his hands on the ground and starts using his quirk to break the ground underneath the terrorists feet making a group of them fall. Shindo was suddenly rushed by Gang Orca as the hero uses a sonic attack right near Shindo's head.

 Shindo was suddenly rushed by Gang Orca as the hero uses a sonic attack right near Shindo's head