Chapter 29: It all leads to Hosu

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
I finished telling Miruko the rest of the details about the attack, although their wasn't much more information than what I already could've guessed.

Miruko: Someone must've really wanted you gone if they set up an ambush for you.

Suji: Yeah, and I'm such a nice person already.

Miruko started walking around the room thinking as she walked back towards the hospital bed.

Miruko: Did something happen that might've put you in that type of situation?

I looked down for a bit as I thought about it, but soon realized the two thugs I defeated before.

Suji: After the entrance exam I was cornered by two thugs, one was a big one with a durability Quirk and the other had a weird quirk that allowed him to melt and solidify inorganic objects. Those same guys were the ones I followed during the car chase.

Miruko: So you took these goons down before? If that's the case there might be a higher power involved if they went as far as to try to kill you.

I looked off to the side as I gave it some thought, and I realized that those two thugs might've been a part of something big, something that might mean trouble for not just the heroes, but for everyone in the world.

Suji: That might be the case, what should we do now?

Miruko: You kid, are going to get checked up by the doctors and then we will get some information on this ambush.

She jabbed my shoulder before she walked out of the room as the doctors came in to run the tests.
_________________________________________

(Third POV)
Shigaraki is seen standing on top of a water tower with Kurogiri, he had just arrived back in Hosu City and he was just standing in silence.

(Third POV)Shigaraki is seen standing on top of a water tower with Kurogiri, he had just arrived back in Hosu City and he was just standing in silence

Shigaraki: That Stain bastard should've taken my offer, now I'll have some fun ruining his plans.

Kurogiri nodded as a phone vibration is heard as Kurogiri answered, but doesn't say anything as he hands the phone over to Shigaraki.

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki, this man wishes to speak to you.