Chapter 118: The true test of manliness

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

This base was like a giant maze, but thanks to the blue-prints and cameras I was able to get a better understanding of the layout of the corridors. Now the only thing left to do is to find Izumi and Aizawa.

Suji: I'm getting closer to the location... I should be there soon! Huh?

Suddenly as I turned the corner, I bumped into someone as we both fell to the floor. Looking across from me, I saw a familiar head of spiky red hair.

Suji: Kirishima?

Kirishima: Kyoryoku? Wait or is it really you?

We suddenly stood up and raised our guard in case the other was actually an enemy.

Suji: Looks like we've reached an impasse.... Quick, something only Kirishima would know!

Kirishima: My hair's dyed. Your turn.

Suji: My mother's a National Fighter in America.

We stared at each other with narrowed eyes before we broke into one of our signature handshakes.

Kirishima: Glad to see you bro! Any luck?

Suji: Actually yeah, I found a room where Skull was monitoring us the entire time since we were in the air. I found Aizawa on the cameras and I'm tracking his location now.

Kirishima: Damn, I'm still trying to figure this place out... What about our classmates?

Suji: I can't say about the others, but Yaoyorozu and Iida were still outside. I'm guessing that'll be our meet-up place after everything.

Kirishima looks around as he soon reached out his hand.

Kirishima: Go find Aizawa, I'll try to see if I can find anyone who needs help.

Suji: Sounds good, Red Riot.

We shook hands as we separated, I quickly turned the next corner as I ran down the next hall closer to my destination.

(Third POV)

Kirishima stayed in place as he watched Kyoryoku leave down the hall. The sturdy hero then ran down his own hallway as he checked around the various different rooms and doors, suddenly behind him a doorknob starts turning as Kirishima raised his fists ready to fight.

Kirishima: Come get some...

The door opens as Jiro leads the group as Tokoyami helps support an injured Tsuyu out of the room.

Kirishima: Whoa, you guys?! What happened?!

Jiro: Oh, this? Just got done fighting three amplified villains... You know, just another Tuesday.

Kirishima rushed over to help Tokoyami with Tsuyu as the four started to walk down the hall. Jiro was leading the front as she'd use her earphone jacks to track the movements of anyone else in the base. Suddenly the group stops as Jiro sticks her jack into the wall, after a few moments she looked back at the group.