Movie: World Heroes Mission

(Third POV)

Recently, an attack was made on a random city. A chemical induced bomb went off which turned out to be a compound for Trigger; a quirk enhancing drug. Planes can be seen flying to the city of Otheon, as multiple heroes and sidekicks were sitting along the plane listening to instructions.

 Planes can be seen flying to the city of Otheon, as multiple heroes and sidekicks were sitting along the plane listening to instructions

WHA director: The group claiming responsibility for the recent attack is known as Humarise. This radical sect was founded by Flect Turn and seeks to save humanity from the so-called Quirk Doomsday Theory. The attack used a
Quirk-activating substance known as Ideotrigger that was spread through the streets via devices we're dubbing Trigger bomb.

Inside the plane, Endeavor and his sidekicks were seen as well as Bakugo, Todoroki, Izuku and Kyoryoku wearing black, more stealth versions of their suits.

WHA director: The mission of the Hero team we've gathered is to search the
known Humarise complexes so that these bomb can be destroyed. Intelligence suggests there's one device at each location. Arrest any Humarise
members present and neutralize the payload. Be advised you should expect heavy resistance. They may detonate the bomb once they realize we're moving.
As such, we're not asking local law enforcement to assist. This is the most urgent mission many of you have ever faced. All Might.

All Might: Heroes, the success or failure of this task rests on your shoulders. Let's give smiles back to citizens who're frightened by terrorism!

WHA director: This is it, heroes. Start your missions!

The Heroes all jumped out of the plane as they aimed for the facility that was nearby.

Endeavor: Team A. No matter what happens, collect the Trigger bomb
before it can be set off!

Heroes: Roger that!

Izuku: There. Humarise's Otheon headquarters.

Todoroki: While they handle the weapon, we're to take the facility and capture their leader, Flect. Don't let your
guards down, Team B.

Bakugo: What, you think we'd forget all that? Shut up! And where's Muscle-freak?!

Back on the plane, Kyoryoku is seen standing at the edge of the open door as he smiled. He wore a black jacket over his white t-shirt with black boats and gloves, Kyoryoku then pulled out his phone.