Chapter 5: My time to shine. Pt.2

(Suji's POV)

Suji: Now this is what I call a challenge.

I smile as I continued to look up at the colossal zero pointer that just entered the battle field.

As I stayed where I was not even worried I saw numerous amount of people running away and screaming, which really confused me

Suji:(thinking) why are they running? Shouldn't they atleast try to defeat this thing?

I turn back to face the monstrosity that was slowly making it's way over to us. I soon see a few candidates who didn't run, although it might've had something to do with being scared out of their minds. One of the students looked familiar, but he wasn't scared.

Suji: Kirishima?

I see a big piece of rock flying towards him, and like a reflex I zoomed over to grab him and move him out of the way.

Kirishima: Whoa! Kyoryoku you sure move fast, thanks for the save by the way. I wouldn't have been able to use my quirk quick enough to softened the blow and that impact would have really hurt.

Suji: No problem buddy, but that big guy is gonna be a major problem for all of us if we don't take it down.

Kirishima: Right! But what should we do?

Suji: You let me handle that, you go and get whoever is near the area out of here. got it?

Kirishima: Understood!

Kirishima runs off to evacuate the remaining candidates who couldn't move, as I stood my ground ready to strike.

Suji: Okay big guy, as much as I want to make this fight last. I'm kinda on a strict time limit here. Sooo...

I start stretching.

Suji: One for the money,

I look up at the face of the robot.

Suji: Two for the show,

I squat down for a jump.

Suji: Three to get ready, and four...

... TO GO!!!

I jump up high into the air, and threw a punch that shut down the robot completely.