Chapter 127: Bow to the King

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)

We were walking for what felt like forever as all of us continued to follow Skull throughout the building. Kaminari leaned forward and whispered to Izumi and I.

Kaminari: Why did we have to fight our way into the building, when this guy was just gonna invite us back in?

Jiro: Sounds pretty crazy to me.

Bakugo: Watch what you say about him...

The others and myself looked at Bakugo with surprise as he seemed to be actually nervous when the topic of Skull came up.

Suji: 'Bakugo... Please tell me you didn't...'

Skull: It's just a bit further ahead, hope you all are excited. You're getting the best seats in the house, Hahaha!!!

Aizawa: So what was all this about? I know that Midoriya was bait, but why bring Kyoryoku all the way out here?

Skull looked back as he simply smiled at us before answering.

Skull: I'll be happy to tell you, but that'll be when we get to our stage.

After a bit of time, we arrived at a big set of double doors that opened on command when Skull stopped at them. The doors opened revealing a large room, and in the center of that room a thick slab of concrete was seen.

We all stopped and looked at the room as the roof was gone, revealing the slowly early morning sky as it shines to light up the room

We all stopped and looked at the room as the roof was gone, revealing the slowly early morning sky as it shines to light up the room. Skull was now seen standing in the arena as he holds his arms out showing off the room.

Skull: Welcome to our battlefield, Suji! It took a while to make this, but I hope our battle will serve as a great test run for it.

Suji: I'm beginning to think you planned for things to end up in this room.

Skull: Of course! I've been waiting four months for this, and I'm finally going to get my rematch.

I clenched my fist as I slowly stepped forward, while Izumi was still holding onto my other hand.

Skull: By the way, were you happy to see that she was unharmed? Atleast on the surface... But hey, she's back in your arms and you seem in pretty good health yourself! Now let me get a good look at you, haircut is decent, miss the basic costume but black works too. Not bad, not bad at all.

Suji: Are we going to fight or not?! Cause I didn't come here to talk like we're old friends!

Skull: Ah yes! I almost forgot... Come on up and get ready for the fight of your life!

I looked at Izumi as I smiled at her to reassure her that everything was going to be okay as I walked up the arena and stepped onto it before stopping.

Skull: There we go! After all this time, you're finally standing infront of me. How does it feel?