Movie: Heroes Rising Pt.2

(Suji's POV)

Before long, we started to gather everyone around and work on a way to defeat Nine and stop the rest of the villains.

Todoroki: What's the plan, Kyoryoku?

Suji: We know there are at least three villains here. If we use the castle ruins on the edge of this cliff as our base, that
leaves only one route for the villains to reach us.

Izuku: When they approach, we'll split them up with a preemptive strike. Use the terrain to our advantage.

Bakugo: Then we blast 'em to hell.

Suji: The civilians can hole up in the cave on the side of the cliff. We'll personally guard Katsuma and Mahoro. We should also secure an escape route in case it comes to that.

Izumi: How're we going to deal with the villain who has multiple Quirks?

Suji: Another easy answer. His villain friend downstairs said that his body is in terrible shape. That's probably why he suddenly doubled over in pain. Using all those powers one after the other severely strain on his body. I bet that's why he's trying to steal Katsuma's cell activation ability.

Todoroki: I see. So we simply exhaust him.

Suji: We'll attack him in waves and make him use his Quirks until he's at his limit.

Izuku: Since he can steal powers, we'll want to avoid close combat if at all possible. Hopefully that will be enough for us to defeat him.

Izumi: But even if we can't... we just have to last long enough for help to arrive!

Todoroki: That's all this is about.

Bakugo: No way.

Bakugo: We're gonna kick the crap outta these losers

-Timeskip-

Everything was in place and everyone was in their positions for the plan. I stared up with Izuku, Ojiro, Izumi, Shoji, and Jiro as we surveyed the area waiting for the villains.

 I stared up with Izuku, Ojiro, Izumi, Shoji, and Jiro as we surveyed the area waiting for the villains