Chapter 123: Motivation

*Warning: Minor to Heavy language will be seen throughout the chapter.*

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

The room was dark and eerie as Skull is seen sitting on a throne-like seat as it was standing on top of a pile of bones that created a tower which made him look imposing to anyone. He continued to sit as he rested his fist against his face, appearing to be bored as Skull sighs with annoyance.

Skull: God this is the longest hour I've ever waiting for in my life... Should I have given him a map or something?

He pulled out a small remote as a large monitor lowers from the ceiling as it showed the various cameras scattered around inside and outside the base. Skull continues to rest his fist on his cheek, as the cameras keep searching.

Suddenly an explosion hits the door as it bursts open into destroying the monitor, ripping it from the wall as it lands down to the floor as Skull looks at it with an uninterested stare. Footsteps are heard as the figure of Bakugo enters the room breathing heavily and lightly covered with dust and dirt.

Bakugo looked around the room before his eyes landed on Skull in his throne, cracking a huge smile as he sparked off a few explosions in his hands

Bakugo: There you are!

Skull: Do you realize... that you just destroyed a brand new monitor? (Sigh) So, how can I help you?

Bakugo: First thing you're going to do is get down from that chair of yours and get over here and fight me! Then I'm gonna beat you till you're begging for mercy!

Skull raised his eyebrow as he leaned forward in his chair with a confused look on his face staring at Bakugo.

Skull: And.... Who are you?

Bakugo grits his teeth as he narrowed his eyes at Skull who held his finger over his chin like he was in thought. Suddenly Skull snapped his fingers as he pointed at Bakugo.

Skull: Oh! That's right! You're that UA Student, Bakugo, right? Man, I have to say the fight between you and Nitro was extremely entertaining!

Bakugo: Wanna first hand experience of what I can do, smartass?! I said get down here and fight me!

Skull simply stood up from his throne as he looked down at Bakugo with a uninterested stare.

Bakugo: That's it, stand up and hop off that tower of yours! Cause I'm about to make you wish you stayed dead, bastard!

Skull did just that as he landed on his feet before slowly walking towards the center of the room with a good distance between the two. Bakugo smiled as he cracked his knuckles as smoke rose from his palms.

Bakugo: Oh yeah.... This'll be just what the doctor ordered! I hope you enjoyed being back alive because I'm about to put you in the ground again!

Skull: And, time's up.... Bakugo, while there's absolutely nothing I'd rather do than stand here and listen to you countlessly banter until the end of time, I literally have a million better things to do. So, here's the deal. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.