Chapter 100: The Thrill of Destruction

(Play Opening)

(Third POV)

Outside the Villa, FatGum is seen holding the other UA students who were in the frontline of the Edgeshot team other than Izumi who managed to get permission to stay with the heroes to help. The big hero somehow took pride in his role as he ran through the forest.

FatGum: Outta the way! Fataxi is comin' through!

Honenuki: You sure it's okay for us to leave the battle?

Kaminari: We can still help you guys out a ton, like Hurricane.

FatGum: Trust me! We needed you kids to use your powers to disrupt the enemy's response and divide leadership.
That kept them from coordinating. Now, we circle 'em and close in. They'll be crushed slowly but steadily. As the battlefield gets smaller, it'll be harder to use your area attacks without harming the pros, so it's best for you to take a breather with the rest of your classmates.

Honenuki: Makes sense.

FatGum: We can handle the raid from here on.

Suddenly, a large blast of blue fire shot out one of the windows of the Villa. Tokoyami saw this as he looked back, worried about what that meant.

Tokoyami: Is that...? Oh, no.

Tokoyami quickly tried to force himself out of FatGum as the big hero tried to keep him in, only to fail as Tokoyami flew off back towards the villa.

FatGum: No, Tsukuyomi! Get back here!

Kaminari: What the heck are you doing?

Komori: It's not safe.

Tokoyami: Hawks was in that blast! He's in deep trouble.

FatGum: You sure?

Tokoyami: I'll help him!

Kaminari: It's too dangerous to go alone!

FatGum: 'I knew he was strong, but jeez.
Nobody's ever escaped from my fat before, much less without a struggle!'

FatGum turned and expelled the other three students out of his fat as he addressed them.

FatGum: Right, that's far enough. Hurry back to the rear guard. Tell your classmates we're doin' fine.

He tells them quickly as he runs back to chase Tokoyami.

FatGum: Hey! You forgot to pay for your Fataxi ride!
_________________________________________

Back to inside the Villa, a partial shot of Toga's handkerchief rests near a pool of blood, with a curled up hand right next to it.

Dabi: You killed Twice like it was nothing.... And yet you have the audacity to call yourself a hero?!

He sent out another fire attack as Hawks stumbles out of the room, before falling on his back trying to put out the fire on his already brittle wings.

Hawks: 'His flames are somehow getting even hotter!'