Chapter 50: Rush to Rescue

(Play Opening)

(Suji's POV)
The fight between Nitro-glycerin, Parasitic, and Echo was a tough one. But luckily, Izumi and I pulled off a victory as we both passed the first phase of the exam. The two of us were currently heading over to the resting area where the examinees who passed go for the remainder of the first phase.

Izumi: Hey, do you think any of our classmates passed already?

Suji: Hard to say. Given that our school pretty much has a large target on it's back, I'd say they'll most likely barely make the cut.

We found the resting area as we entered to see that there weren't that many people here, meaning we were some of the first ones to pass. We decided to take it easy as we get some food and sit down as we relax.

After sitting for a bit, Izumi takes something familiar out of one of her pouches and grabs a bottle of water.

Suji: Headache?

Izumi: Small migraine. That hurricane meteor assault took a lot of energy to do all at once. I'm just glad it worked out for us. Speaking of which, those three were not messing around.

I nodded in agreement as I remembered how those three fought, and the mystery of their quirks.

Suji: Yeah, I've never seen quirks like that before. That Parasitic guy was able to open his body to resemble mouths almost on command.

Izumi shuddered at the thought as she continued.

Izumi: And that Echo girl, she didn't have sound wave generation.

Suji: What?

Izumi: She had different quirks, it was crazy. Every time she attacked it felt like she was using a different quirk after every strike.

That was interesting. Aside from the Nomu or All For One, I've never heard of any quirk that could allow someone to use multiple quirks. But Echo didn't look like a mindless monster, and it was a bit farfetched to assume the All For One having a kid theory. I looked at my hand as I smiled clenching my fist.

Suji: I don't know what the deal with her quirk was... But in some way, it makes me really want to fight them again.

 But in some way, it makes me really want to fight them again

Inasa: SUCH PASSIONATE SPIRIT!!!

Izumi: Aaaaahh!!!!

Suddenly Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu Academy was standing right next to us. His sudden appearance scared the crap out of Izumi.

Izumi: Seriously, how many times do you have to appear out of thin air?!

Inasa: Apologies! I was just coming over to speak with Kyoryoku! I watched your battle against that villain in Camino and I was so pumped up! It was like watching a movie with a bunch of action packed fighting!

I was happy to hear that so many people were still talking about my battle with All For One, I know I didn't beat him, but it's still talked about a lot.