11

MAX POV

Lando had been nagging me and Danny to go to the beach all morning. I didn't like it, but when it was two to one it was hard to say no.

I didn't understand why he was so eager to go with us when he and Belle were glued to each other. we jumped into Danny's car and Lando was in the back seat yelling because he couldn't sit in the front but we agreed that he could control the music, a really bad decision.

we arrived after a couple of minutes and Lando, being the kid he is, refused to carry his things so I had to act as the pack donkey. The Brit was several meters ahead of me and Danny and he seemed to have a particular goal in mind. I saw him walk towards a young couple at the side of the beach and at first I couldn't see who they were but I recognized the voice somewhere. of course it was Belle.

I stopped a few meters behind the guys while Belle and Mick greeted them. Why was she with him for. or the biggest question was why he was with HER, they are completely different. I mumbled a lot of words and Belle completely ignored me. what the hell was her problem anyway?

It seemed like Lando knew they were here and wouldn't be surprised if that was true. Lando asked something that made her blush. there was something about the way her cheeks turned pink that made my stomach react in a strange way. they packed up their things and when she stood up I could see all of her. she had a very good body and she was very pretty. what the hell am i doing why do I think that way about the person I hate the most.

they left and I must have looked at her a little too long because Lando started laughing.

"what are you laughing at" I asked snapping back at the guys.

"why are you checking out belle for"

"are you stupid? i didn't check her out" i scoffed.

"give me your phone" Danny said and yanked my phone out of my hand.

I didn't see what he did but when I got my mobile back he had gone on Belle's instagram. I looked down at the picture and then up at Daniel again.

"why are you showing this"

"you can't deny she's pretty" smiled Daniel.

"euw you're talking about my friend" Lando whined, wearing a disgusted expression.

Danny tried to snoop my phone again, probably to show something else but I tried to hold it so he couldn't do anything stupid. but I ended up doing something stupid.

"omg do you see what you've done" I half screamed and held up her instagram to show that during our argument over my phone I had accidentally liked her latest picture. I hurried to remove the like, hoping she hadn't gotten a notice.

i turned off my mobile and sat on the sand looking for my water bottle. Lando was quick to run to the water while Daniel sat down next to me.