living dead girl

I lost everything
Become an undead monster
But now
I know what I have to do (I know)
Follow the blood testament

and then she was falling into a chair with someone in front of her assisting her so that she wouldn't fall out of it

"good, you're here," oh my god. oh my actual god there was no way this was happening. "one minute in here is like five seconds out there so we've gotta be quick." the girl in front of her explained hastily as she moved around the room they were sat in.

and jueri was confused because this wasn't how the memory pool worked. it was in the name 'memory' pool. so why in gods name was choi jeongha, in her whole white chapel boarding school get up, standing in front of her right now?

"i know you're confused, but i just need you to relax and trust me. i've been trying to figure out how to fix everything so that when im in control it won't get out of hand." she explained, crouching in front of jueri.

"how long is this whole.... you can take control of me thing gonna last?" she furrowed her brows, head tilted. jeongha pursed her lips as a guilty look found her face.

"im sorry it happens a lot," she frowned. "but i promise once we beat heili and the sirens, it won't happen anymore. you've just gotta trust me this one time." she was quick to add, holding up her pointer finger to signal one time.

jueri was weary, she wasn't sure how much she could trust the girl in front of her. but it was weird because the girl in front of her was literally her in a different body. they even looked scarily alike, which was weird to see up close.

"please jueri, let me do what we were born to do," she pleaded, holding her hands out in front of the girl. jueri pursed her lips, nodding her head. "okay i'm gonna tell you the plan and then i'm gonna send mark in here for a little, i need you to tell him the plan, okay?" she smiled, taking jueris hands in her own and leaning in to whisper the plan.

🕷️

"that's jeongha." yujun was never scared of anything. never. clearly someone who illegally races and is a criminal on the side of it isn't gonna have much to fear. but the wobble in her voice as she stumbled backwards worried mark.

if she was scared, then he didn't know what he should be.

"what do you mean? how do you-"
"the headband. the black hair? something happened when she teleported with that cloaked bitch." myung muttered, shaking his head at the scene.

"no." mark grit out, taking a step forward. and that one step led to many until he was standing in front of jeongha and the cloaked woman she was dragging along. "i don't know what you want but you can't just come over here and leave jueri to rot wherever you left her!" he exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at the woman.