zero to hero

so if you need a hero? just look in the mirror

"holy actual shit!" there was a collective gasp as they walked into the front door of the large house that was sat somewhere on the outskirts of district red

"holy actual shit!" there was a collective gasp as they walked into the front door of the large house that was sat somewhere on the outskirts of district red. the group pushed their way in, jaws dropped in awe at the high ceilings and expensive feel to the house.

"we're gonna be staying here!? are you kidding me!? this beats the boys dorms any day, holy shit!" jake exclaimed as he pulled his luggage behind him, eyes wide.

"you have the choice between here and zela and you picked zela!?" jueri choked out, head tilted up as she admired the chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the foyer. dasom chuckled, throwing her keys in a bowl that was sat on a desk closest to the door.

"this house is too big for me and nix, we prefer a more cozy home like the one in zela since it's just us," she shrugged. "there's five rooms that aren't mine and phoenix's, go absolutely crazy." she giggled, watching the large group scramble up the stairs and down the halls to figure out what rooms they wanted.

after about an hour and a half of choosing rooms and roommates they were pretty much set, slowly filtering into one of the living rooms of the large house.

"i don't think i've ever been in a house this big, there's so many rooms and-" jueri let out a loud scream as she opened the door to a broom closet downstairs, stumbling backwards at the sight of a very tall man with an unfamiliar face and ashy pink hair.

"hello," he smirked, hands behind his back as he made his way out of the closet. jueri scrambled backwards, her hands heating up as the man got closer. "you must be the black light." he hummed, crouching to her height on the floor.

"jueri are you okay!? i heard you scream and- oh myung," mark nearly fell as he slid down the hardwood floors of the house, a frantic look on his face replaced by one of relief. "i didn't know you were coming today. god you scared me." he clutched his chest.

"i thought i'd check out this cute little group myself before i decide to help you guys. aldoras here too, i just don't know where." the pink haired male, seemingly named myung, stood back up with his hands on his hips.

"i'm sorry why am i the only one confused about a 6'5 princess bubblegum lookalike just walk out of the broom closet?" jueri scoffed out in disbelief, scrambling to stand up.

"this is myung, he's a witch." mark explained, clearing his throat. he was clearly embarrassed with the speed in which he had come to "save" jueri, swinging down the stairs in an instant and nearly falling on the hardwood floors to reach her.

"oh myung, hello!" dasom came into vision at the end of the hall, her bright smile filling the hallway. "i see you've met our favorite little witch." she giggled, walking past mark to side hug myung who merely pat her on the shoulder.

"that man is anything but little." a fourth voice sounded from the other end of the hall.

"that's aldora. they're also a witch. they come in a package with myung," dasom explained, waving excitedly at the mint haired witch that had joined them. "they're here to help us since achara doesn't want to get caught up in everything." she hummed.