gotta get these hands ready

"she's having a normal dream," emilia sighed, pulling her head from jueris forehead and opening her eyes

"she's having a normal dream," emilia sighed, pulling her head from jueris forehead and opening her eyes. "nothing about white chapel." she confirmed, earning looks of relief from ringo and dasom who stood disheveled next to the bed the ginger had passed out on.

"i still cannot believe you let her go to delja alone!" ringo whispered harshly, turning to dasom with an upset expression. "you should've called me." he insisted.

"i understand she's your best friend wizz, but delja is too dangerous for humans to roam around. why do you think you've never been there?" dasom sighed, rubbing her hands over her face. "and she wasn't alone, renjun was with her." ringo couldn't help but roll his eyes at the statement.

"it's still dangerous for her. it's dangerous for anyone dasom! renjun being there wasn't gonna help anything." he exclaimed as quiet as he could, the worry from the phone call he had received about an hour ago morphing into anger.

"for your information ringo, renjuns been to delja far more than any of us have. so yeah, him being there would do better than any of us being with her." dasom fought back, adopting a look of irritation as she folded her arms over her chests

it was hard to get dasom worked up, but considering it was nearly 4 am and she hadn't been able to sleep out of worry for the younger girl and what would happen in the underground city of course she was gonna be a bit on edge already. ringo wasn't helping with the way he was blaming her either, she was just doing her job.

"you could've at least informed me she was-"
"you're not her father ringo! you're her friend, not her protector. and i know that's been your job for a long time now but you have to understand she's got people that want to help her find herself! what's dangerous is for her to stay in the dark about the extent of her powers! she's not a child, she's a grown adult with powers that could kill her one day. you're not understanding that!" dasom finally blew up, hardly breathing as she pointed at ringo angrily.

"she's surrounded by people who are just like her now, and we know better than anyone what it's like to not understand your powers." she hissed. "do you know what it's like to grow up unaware of why you have the abilities you do? why you're different from the rest of the kids? why you don't understand what's wrong with you?" she began to get choked up, angry tears filling her usually very happy eyes.

but her eyes were anything but happy right now. they were glassy and full of hurt. if there was anyone that knew what jueri must be going through, it was dasom.

dasom who was abandoned at the ripe age of 2. dasom who, although being adopted by a rich family, struggled as a child because she didn't understand why she was the way she was. dasom who had no idea how to really use her powers until the age of 18 because she didn't have anyone around her to teach her how. dasom who was outcasted because of her strong personality and difference in race.

dasom was always determined to help those in need because when she needed it there was no one there. no one there to help her explore the events in the past that cause her to be this way, no one to give her books on how to use her abilities or the history behind them.