your sarcastic neighborhood spiderman

"so you mean to tell me that my powers are like

"so you mean to tell me that my powers are like.... supervillain level kind of powers? what does that even mean?" jueris brows furrowed as she paced around her living room in front of a very stressed ringo.

"your powers are considered highly dangerous. especially considering you're able to do things with them that some superheroes with abilities even close to yours can't." he explained. "and because you don't know how to use them properly, you're even more of a danger right now." he sighed, earning a fit of empty laughter from the younger girl.

"and you decided to keep this from me to... protect me? what if i had gone out one day and decided to show the entire world i have these abilities? then what ringo?" jueri hardly ever called ringo by his first name, gogo being a nickname she stuck on him about a week after meeting him.

on the rare occasion that she got irritated or upset with him, she would call him sternly by his first name. now was one of those occasions, the shock and fear the situation brought putting an overbearing amount of pressure on her.

"i wanted to say something! trust that i did. but telling you something meant dropping quite literally the biggest bomb on you when you just got out of the situation you were in wasn't ideal mj." he huffed, running a hand down his face.

jueri could only groan, throwing her head back in frustration. she really didn't mean to take her anger out on ringo, truly she didn't. but she just couldn't wrap her head fully around why he wouldn't tell her something as important as this.

she was thankful he was considerate of the place she was in, but she wished he would've at least told her more about the abilities she held with no knowledge when he had the knowledge to do so.

"look, i really tried my best to keep you away from the neos and the shit that goes on in the towers mj. it's glamorized and romanticized but it's not all that good." he shook his head.

"is that why you nearly got into a fist fight with lee taeyong?" jueri deadpanned.
"i did not almost get in a fist fight with lee taeyong!" ringo groaned, throwing his head back. "he can be a prick most of the time and relies on the panic room to shape people with abilities into what he wants." jueri furrowed her brows, stopping in her place.

"what's "the panic room" and why am i getting the impression that it's not an actual panic room?" she tilted her head in question, folding her arms over her abdomen.

"the panic room forces you to sit alone with your own thoughts while constant feedback plays and the lights are blinding and you go damn near insane," he explained aggressively, distaste on his tongue at the idea of the room. "if you were put in there i don't know what id do mj. it's horrible."

jueri couldn't help but let out a loud puff of air, moving to throw herself on the couch next to the male. "i'm gonna have to be some kind of superhero now, aren't i?" she muttered in disappointment, the idea of her having a normal life fading more and more as the clock ticked on.