the west library

if there was one place jueri had to refer to as hell on earth, undoubtedly it'd be sitting in the same room as yu seojun, jueri herself, ning yizhuo, and bae yunwong all at the same time

the air was tense, no words having to be said for the rest of the participant's to be intimidated to the max.

it was as if they were walking on eggshells but the eggshells were razor sharp and they were trying their best to avoid them. nobody really wanted to start a conversation with them in fear of having any of the four actually interact at the same time.

they were all equally blunt and un afraid to speak their mind. if they had an opinion on what someone had said, they were gonna voice it. especially when it came to yunwong who literally had no filter.

jueri was just worried she would say something and immediately have seojuns nose stuck in her business which would ultimately lead to ningning mocking the said male and create an even bigger problem than them just being in the same room as each other.

again, razor egg shells.

typically the student council tried to keep these particular four away from having to interact with each other in fear of something so insignificant like jueri telling the young bae yunwong to shut up and mind her business when she was annoyingly attempting to figure out about her life back in australia.

so why all the students in the council that agreed to work on this project were called to be in a meeting room at one time with each other, jueri could not figure out.

you would think maybe there could be a calm and civil conversation with the young tech students which there probably could be, but chances were slim when you threw the four into the mix.

"so do you all understand what your roles are in this project or do i have to go over it again?" achara, the teacher in charge of the student council, sighed, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose with an unimpressed expression.

"has someone pissed in your cereal this morning? why the attitude?" oh yeah, not only was there problems with the very pissy and blunt students, there was even worse problems with their very pissy and blunt teachers.

again, why this project was happening between them, jueri could not understand.

achara leechaiyapornkul was a sophisticated woman, very straight to the point and well downright scary when it came to anything really. she was a well known teacher at NCIT and took her job very seriously.

and lee bailey was the complete opposite. in full honesty, no one knew how he became a solid teacher here with how utterly childish he could be. it was definitely astonishing to hear him take the chance to mock other teachers as if he wasn't supposed to be a grown adult who taught intro to programming.