im unhappy.

might share a face and share a last name but (we are not the same.)

"please just ship me back to australia in a tiny cardboard box," jueri groaned, smushing her face into the plush material of karinas couch

"please just ship me back to australia in a tiny cardboard box," jueri groaned, smushing her face into the plush material of karinas couch. "make sure it's express so i can get out of here as soon as possible." she added, warning eye rolls from the girls who watched her with pity.

"i don't know why you try to convince yourself drinking with anyone but rina is a good idea. that girl always keeps you in check." lia, one of karinas roomates, chuckled as she brought a steaming bowl of porridge into the living room. she set it down on the table in front of the couch, sinking to the floor next to karina and kit.

"come on jules, if you're gonna sulk at least sulk over food," karina sighed, rubbing the younger girls back from her spot next to the couch. "plus you can't talk shit about seojun if you're suffocating yourself with my couch cushion." she teased, eliciting a groan from the girl as she pulled herself up.

"porridge?" she mumbled in question.
"and toast and coffee. you know i've got it all for you." choi jisu, also known as lia, was a saint and one of the kindest souls jueri had ever met. she was undoubtedly no stranger to the multiple occasions which karinas best friends would wake up groaning and moaning about their hangovers.

thankfully lia was a wizard at cooking up hangover meals and also a really good addition to the comfort circle the girls would form whenever something happened.

usually they would be joined by karinas other roommate, isa, but the girl was caught up with work so unfortunately she could not help aid jueris hangover/embarrassment that hit her the moment she woke up.

"why did you go to the club without us? i mean.... you don't usually go at all so..." kit tilted her head in confusion, pushing the steaming bowl closer to jueri so she could access it easier.

"well uh... dasom wanted to go to a club to celebrate.... getting a promotion at her job. so we went with a few of her coworkers and i dragged ringo along because he's best friends with her brother." she was quick to lie, eyeing lia to make sure she believed it.

jueri was all for informing her friends about her powers, but that was about as far as she would go. she tried her hardest to keep it from people outside of her friend group, and has succeeded thus far.

revealing the reason she had shown up at around 6 am and crashed with karina would mean revealing a triad of different things lia definitely didn't need to learn about on a random saturday morning.

"and they just... left you on your own?" kit questioned, brows furrowed.
"no they left me with mark."
"who is mark?"
"mark is no one."

"mark is jueris stalker," kit rolled her eyes, standing from her spot to fall down onto the couch next to the said girl now that there was space. "i'm surprised you didn't follow seojun and beat the shit out of him." she laughed, pulling her body up to cross her legs.