celebrate good times (gone wrong?)

"jueri maybe we should-""i can do it! i swear i can

"i can do it! i swear i can. if i just put my mind to it i know i can." the salmon haired girl stressed, pulling her hair up into a messy ponytail with haste and tightening it. "i studied you know, this should be easy if i try hard enough." she huffed, hands on her hips.

"you can't force yourself to teleport, trust me i'd know," dasom chuckled, pushing herself off the desk she had been leaning on. "why don't we try something else? we can come back to this i just think that maybe we should try something else." she smiled, moving to rub jueris arm.

"like what?" the girl visibly deflated, shoulders slumping. "there's not much else to do besides this and the stupid purple orbs that make my skin change color." she huffed, folding her arms over her chest.

"what about trying to... i don't know make darkness? like conjure it, you can do that right? umbrakenisis or whatever." she looked over at phoenix who nodded in confirmation.

"you should be able to manipulate the darkness however you want. conjure shields, create illusions- whatever you want," ringo explained, one of the books jueri had brought in hand as he read from it. "you just need to relax. you're tense, take a few deep breaths." he placed his hand on her back, giving her a look.

"nixie my beautiful mentor, we need an update on marks su- oh..." a pink haired girl sang as she walked in with an irritatingly familiar face following behind her, stopping in her tracks when she realized what was going on in the room. "oh sorry, i forgot this was going on." she stumbled over her words, a look of fear taking over as she looked back at mark who was also frozen in fear.

thankfully he had been able to keep an eye on jueri without having to interact with her after the encounter they had in ringos dorm. it was obvious she immediately realized who he was, taking on a scowl as she folded her arms across her chest.

"are you stalking me?" was the first thing the decided to say. she didn't care to ask ringo anymore, instead coming to the conclusion that the man had to have been stalking her. she could swear she's seen him much more after actually meeting him and it was starting to piss her off.

"what!?" mark squeaked, moving to hide behind the pink haired girl who was shorter than him so she didn't really hide much.

"jules-"
"he showed up to ringos house announced and completely lied, terribly might i add, about being ringos friend and security here," she cut dasom off. "and since then i've been seeing him in places that i definitely shouldn't be seeing him." the pink haired girl in front of him couldn't help but snort, scooting over so she wasn't standing in front of him.

"wizzgo could you please tell your girlfriend i'm not stalking her!?" mark pleaded. "i seriously do work here and i'm seriously friends with ringo." he huffed exasperatedly, knowing she probably wouldn't believe him unless ringo actually said something.

"mark for fucks sake," ringo muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. "since when did he come to my apartment? and why didn't you tell me?" he sighed, looking at jueri in irritation.