raise a glass to freedom

I'll simply say, "It's on again, it's on again", whoa-oh
The world don't stop, it's on again, it's on again, whoa-oh

"jueri! jueri!" the ginger groaned at the feeling of her body being aggressively shaken, her limbs sore from all the times she had been thrown around

"jueri! jueri!" the ginger groaned at the feeling of her body being aggressively shaken, her limbs sore from all the times she had been thrown around. the explosion that happened after they sent heili wherever the fuck they sent her didn't help either.

"holy shit," she grumbled, allowing whoever was beside her to pull her upright. "holy shit! holy shit we won! holy actual shit!" she cheered in excitement once she realized whatever they had planned had worked.

"what'd i tell you about water girlfriend?" freya reprimanded lightheartedly, hands on her hips as she looked down at jueri. the ginger couldn't help but grin sheepishly, rubbing at her arms as she accepted help from ringo to stand.

the last thing she expected was for the male to pull her into an almost bone crushing hug. "you scared the ever living crap out of me, jules." he sighed into her neck, holding her as if she'd slip out of his arms the second he let go.

"have i ever expressed how much i love and care for you and how happy it makes me to see your face every day? because i don't think i have." jueri breathed out, smiling as she pulled back to cup the older boys face with her hands. after every near death experience she had been through, she was more than happy to see the face of her best friend.

"i love you so much." ringo hummed, pulling her back in for another hug. there were multiple rounds of hugs from her friends, all of them rambling on about how awesome she was and how happy they were to see her safe.

"i knew you were special, we all did," freya said with pride, patting her shoulder. "good job, you didn't die!" she gave a thumbs up and an attempted smile.

"what do you mean by we? you said that last time too." jueri questioned, hands on her hips as she tried to read the dark haired girl as best as she could. but there was no use, she seemed as stoic as they came.

"the love interests of mark lee. you know, all the girls he's loved before. well not before, but you get what i mean," freya explained, folding her arms over her chest. "plus a few others... although a certain li jing is very upset her boyfriend won't come home." she cleared her throat, looking directly at haechan who had been making sure everyone was okay.

"oh come on! i was just-"
"go home, hyuck." freya rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"jueri! jueri! that was awesome!" mark basically screamed as he scrambled down from his web and tore his mask off. "it was all like wam! and then you were like woosh and bam and then BOOM she's gone! that was amazing! are you okay!? that was amazing mj!" he said all at once, way too excited for his own good.

they watched his outburst in amusement, jueri unable to contain her smile of endearment as she held the male by the shoulders. "i would ask if you were okay but it looks like i don't need-" she couldn't even finish her sentence before marks lips crashed onto hers, her eyes widening at the action.