coward

now we got problems

the minute jueri woke up she was sweaty and angry

the minute jueri woke up she was sweaty and angry. her body shook with anger as she shot up from the bed, eyes wide as her chest rose and fell rapidly. the room was silent as they watched her, looking in between where she sat and mark who stood in the corner with his head in his hands.

"jueri-"
"it's your fault." she muttered, moving out of the bed to make her way towards mark. "you started this for no reason! it's your fault!" she exclaimed while pointing a finger of accusation at the male.

he looked up in shock and confusion. jueri knew that this wasn't present marks fault, she knew he had nothing to do with whatever his past lives did. so why was she angry at him?

"jueri calm down. you've got the wrong person." ringo was quick to stand in front of her and place his hands on her shoulders before she could get any closer to the flustered mark who stood frozen in the corner. it was then that ringo had realized the tips of her hair began to turn a frosty white color.

her eyes were different as well, unrecognizable. ringos brows furrowed at the sight, confusion coursing his body.

"you should have just killed me! like you were supposed to!" she cried, glaring at mark from over ringos shoulder. myung and emilia's faces visibly changed into a look of distress as they realized what was going on.

"jueri i-"
"you're a bastard! you killed her! you killed them!" she was practically screaming now and ringo was having a hard time holding her back. dasom watched closely as her fingertips began to spark with purple as black enveloped them.

just as myung had warned, going back to her memories again put her in a headspace she shouldn't be in.

"everyone out of the room," the curly haired girl muttered, grabbing kits forearm to push her out of the door first. "out! out! everyone out!" she exclaimed, forcing the large group to make their way out of the room before it got messier.

"jueri this isn't right. i'm not minhyung! i'm not the one in your memories!" mark tried to fight against her, but it was no use. the fire in her eyes was alit by jeongha who had clearly fogged her mind. "please jueri." he whispered, hurt swimming in his gaze.

jueri shook her head, eyes closing as she put her hands on ringos arms that restricted her. and in the next second he was ripped off of her, sliding across the floor.

"this is all your fault! we're like this because you screwed up!" her hands began to glow as she stepped closer to mark. ringo scrambled to his feet, attempting to move back towards the pair to separate them again but a vice grip on his forearm stopped him from doing so.

"jeonghas taken over and she's angry. it's no use." myung shook his head curtly, giving the male a look that told him intervening would do nothing. just as ringo was pulled out of the room jueri tried to fire a ball of purple light at mark, earning a yelp from the male as he scrambled out of the way.