invisible string

And isn't it just so pretty to think
All along there was some
Invisible string
Tying you to me?

after receiving a quick debriefing of what had happened before she was taken to a panic room, jueri grew nervous as she stood in the middle of dasoms empty room

after receiving a quick debriefing of what had happened before she was taken to a panic room, jueri grew nervous as she stood in the middle of dasoms empty room. she had no idea she had acted like that before, how would they react if they saw her now?

what if they were angry or tried to tie her up or something?

"i can practically hear you freaking out, jules. you know they're not gonna be angry at you," dasom rolled her eyes, squeezing the girls shoulder. "if anything they'll be relieved to see that you're actually alive and well." she smiled, pushing the girl towards her door.

the minute she stepped out of the room, the house went silent. the hushed voices that sounded from the front of the houses came to a halt and it was as if everyone was making the best of their efforts to not make a single move.

"we're home!" dasom called out, pulling jueri with her down the hallway. there were a few loud exclamations of "we!?" and other noises before footsteps coming there way echoed off the walls of the house.

before jueri could get anything out, kit and karina were crashing into her; exclaiming how they had been so worried.

"thank god." ringo breathed out, caressing his temple as he leaned an arm on the wall; sighing in relief.

"woah, jack frost." jake gasped as he took a step forward to inspect her hair.
jueri removed herself from karina and kit to look
at the group wearily, brows furrowed. "you guys... aren't mad?" she questioned in confusion.

"why the hell would we be mad?" jake reeled back, mirroring her perplexed expression. "we thought the sirens got to you, we were freaking the fuck out!" he exclaimed, collapsing into her arms to hug her.

"you guys are dramatic. i told you if the sirens had her they'd make a big show of it." renjun grumbled, folding his arms as he rolled his eyes. they all brushed his comment off, taking their turns welcoming her home (even if she wasn't gone for very long).

"just to be safe... you're not like... not in control anymore, are you? this is jueri, not jeongha?" myung squinted at her, hands on his hips. jueri pursed her lips, nodding her head.

"i don't know what happened. it felt like i blacked out, i don't even remember doing all of that," she sighed. "she took over my senses i guess." she shrugged, rubbing her arms.

"rage that's been marinating for years on end. no wonder you only took it out on mark." aldora snorted, shaking her head. it was obvious why jeongha had lashed out on the man, but that didn't mean jueri was necessarily happy about it.

"speaking of mark, do you know how hard it is to get that man to sit down?" emilia sighed harshly. "i hit him with sleep powder and he fought it for a good thirty minutes which, by the way, never happens. he's in phoenix's room but he should be awake soon." she puffed out air, hands on her hips.