Epilogue

Dear reader, Thank you for your immense support throughout the story. And I have taken almost a year to complete the story and I am grateful for a few readers, who follow the story and who motivate me to write further every time I feel like quitting to write. I assure you that I will come back with a good story. 

And a few final words, Everyone deserves a lover or partner or husband like P' Prai, who is sweet and caring. And everyone is undeniably and most likely like Sky, anywhere in the past an emotional breakdown, either due to surroundings or family or a close person to us. But trust me, a few times we will be sent a guardian angel like P' Prai, but many times, we have to deal with the shit ourselves. We need to bounce back harder when the world around us tries to suppress us, dominate us badly, mock or undervalue us. A harsh reality that I have learned throughout the year, not all the time we get P' Prai as our rescue person! And if we get one like him, never fail to cherish. 

So, my dear reader, I don't know how much this story meant to you. But to me, this was the first story I have started to write but not the first one I completed[You can read the 'Light of my moon' story about Akk and Ayan from 'The Eclipse' series]. Most of the happenings in the story are something that happened to me in my real life. But not how I handled them, but how I wished to handle them.

 Thanks to Mame, the creator of Love in the Air book, and the MemindY channel for telecasting such an amazing series. And to the great actors obviously, Fort and Peat, and Boss and Neoul. 

Finally, I have to give credit to some of my story followers:

adamo122MarMar-SuzanwinniedanbiPwickedfairy69ChristinePanganiba89i_love_bl_fantasiesMistress87bubblenpolcaRashiG05 and sweetyLiyaa. Thank you guys, if its not for your support, I would have suspended the story a long time ago!

And sorry, if I have missed any other greatest supporters! You all meant a lot to me. And I hope you will all continue to provide your support to my future works too! And for the last time! 

Ps: If you need any special chapter, comment below, I will try!

Always with Love♥,

its_kyra_world