Part 30

Sky POV

"Shit!", I gasped on seeing the scene before me.

My brother and Prai's brother doing the thing, I cannot digest. The thing that I never wanted to happen happened, and I had to witness it with my own eyes.

I shut the door and went directly to the kitchen, the food was already prepared by the maid, and I took the time to serve them on the table.

Because, when I am stressed, that is what I do. I do chores. Should I say it to Prai? Will he support this? Or will he break up with me, knowing about my brother's relationship with his brother?

"Baby, are you all right? You seem stressed?", Prai asked me hugging me from my back.

"I am fine babe..", I assured him. I don't want to make him worried just before he goes to the US.

"Eat light, you got a lot of eating tonight", I understand what he means.

I smirked.

"I will be missing you in the US, so I need all the energy to survive without you for two weeks.", he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"What is the food today", he asked opening one of the bowls on the dining table.

"Medium rare steak, your favorite, I asked the cook to make it, especially for you"

"Oh....so sweet of you", he placed another kiss, and this time on my lips.

Then those two came, with obvious guilt on their face. "Come on Thime and Thum let's eat.", Prai called them both.

And we ate silently, extremely silent. No one talked. Then Prai took turns to talk, "What do you guys want from the US, I will buy and come"

And the topic went on, but there was not much participation in the conversation by all.

I entered the bedroom and Prai was already on in iPad reading the news. I avoided his eye contact remembering the way my brother is embracing my reputation.

On seeing me entering the room, he kept aside the iPad and concentrated his whole attention on me. "Seriously Sky, is anything bothering you? I can sense from your look.", he asked me.

"Nothing Prai", I started changing myself into my pajamas.

"No need for the pajamas", he held my hand and pulled me over to the bed.

"Now...if you are not gonna tell me what is bothering you, I can assure you that my dick will reach up to your sigmoid colon and make you scream in pain. So, just tell me"

"Are you threatening me?"

"It can be called like that too, but this is a sort of punishment only if you don't tell me what is bothering you"

"Okay, I will just say...it is about......My brother....he is .....and your brother....", I stammered without knowing how to say it to him.

----------------

I remembered what happened after I finished my dinner, Thime came and talked with me, "Brother...", he called me.

I stared at him.

"Pol broke up with me.", he said. I could not believe what he said. How could that be possible, they were so close, and they never seemed to have broken up with each other. I am disappointed.

"Oh...", I just said.

He cooped up the courage to form the next sentence. "What you saw between us....", I never wanted him to finish the sentence.