Part 10

Prai POV

Today is my ex-boyfriend Thul's Birthday. When we were dating, he would express his fantasies of how he wishes to arrange my birthday party and how his wants to be. We used to lay in the bed and discuss a lot more stuffs.

I get bit emotional every time, I think about that cheating cunt. He is a coward to run away from me and very much coward to say that I am not on his league, though he was the one who wants me to be his boyfriend first.

Okay keeping aside the past. THE PAST IS PAST.

I have ordered and bought a several things for Sky, to enjoy. I mean the sex toys. It was my fantasy to use them upon my partner, but Thul was not ready for that. So I have got to try with him, hope he would not be reluctant to use them up.

To forget someone, you got to try something new.

I was waiting before Sky's Condo. He was wearing a tight jean and his Booty was so much clearly visible. They were so round and very much in a perfect shape.

He held a white bag in his hands. He spotted my car and and came straight towards it. With hesitation and shyness in his face, he was ensuring that no one is seeing him before he get into my car.

"Hey!", I asked.

He replied with just a Hi.

The worst part about being with him is he never talks much. I don't know if it was only with me or not But I never see him talking to much persons.

"So, Are you ready for today's night?", I asked him.

"Yeah", he replied. Still one word answer. I cannot tolerate anymore.

"Should we grab anything to eat, before you know right?", I asked him.

"No, I don't need any. If you want you can have anything.", he answered. While being with him, I get the vibe of a puberty hit girl, who would be shy to disclose about things to anyone. 

"Let us quickly grab a Pizza out here.", I suggested.

"Whatever", he said. I guess I am being pissed off by him. But i need to stay calm. He wants to be with me. But he never talks, or never expresses himself to me.

I parked the car, and we went inside a pizza store and I ordered a farm house pizza and he ordered a peperoni pizza. The thing that I get to noticed often was his booty. They were so curvy and I cannot stop staring at them. 

He went to wash his hands, the way he swayed and walked , wanted me to fuck him right now. Fuck, I cannot. I walked right after him to the washing sink.

I grabbed his juicy ass and the reaction he made was visible in the mirror before us. "Shh", he moaned.

And now I let my hand slip inside of his pants. I felt his squeezy and fleshy ass and I felt for a few seconds, and I heard some one approaching the washing place. So, I suddenly removed them.

Until, I played with his ass, he was opening the tap and was washing his hands. When foot steps approached us, he switched the tap off and started to walk off.

I followed him and let my hand slid into his back pocket of his jean and walked so closely to him. "Aren't you wearing ?", I whispered into his eyes.

"What?", he asked in a shock.

"Aren't you wearing your undies?", I asked him.

 "Hmm....No", he turned pink on my questions.

"Are you trying to seduce me. I guessed on seeing with your tight pants on.", I asked him.

"No, I am trying to seduce you.", he replied.

"Then why?", I asked.

We reached our table and I took my hands out of his jean and pulled him to sit by my side. "Do you really want the answer?", he asked.

"Of course, I do.", I affirmed.

"Okay. All my undies are yet to dry as I have forgotten to wash the previous week due to heavy work load", he said.

I could not stop laughing. But a small laugh burst out from me. We ate our pizza in silence and suddenly he broke the silence by asking me a question.

"So, you said you bought few things, what are they?", he asked me.

"That is going to be a surprise.", I said not wanting to reveal anything.

"Just give me clue, I want to mentally prepare myself.", I said to him.

"Have you watched Fifty shades of Grey?", I asked.

"No", immediately he replied.

I remembered how he was into bl's because the other night, I heard his ring tone and found it to be Tharn Type bgm.

"Have you seen, the unforgotten nights?", I asked.

"Yeah", he replied.

"The the things used there are the one I have brought....", I said.

"What....!", he expressed in shock.

After that he didn't talk much and so did I.

We finished our Pizza and we reached my place. "This is your place!", he asked on entering through the front gate.

We entered the living room. "Are here anyone?", again he asked.

"No, there are none. We come here only once a while so no one will come here unless to clean the place.", he said.

"Oh", he said.

"Can I use the washroom?", he asked.

"No.......", I know this is mean but I have read some where that having sex with bladder full be more enjoyable. 

I made sure I locked the door and went near the young boy whose eyes were so twinkling in a panic or excitement or some emotion.

I grabbed his ass and pushed his lower part of his body closer to mine and lifted him and went straight to the bedroom. 

I made sure that I kissed him on the way to bed before laying him down on the bed. And started to kiss all around his mouth. He was expecting something and was about to hug around my neck but never did he expect the surprise I am having for him.

Thanks guys for reading the story. I hope you like this story. And I have many exciting things in future of the story. Please vote and comment about the story. And thanks for reading so far.