Part 28

Thime POV

I was crying in my room silently when Tum entered the room and asked if I had a breakup with my boyfriend.

I need to stay strong at least before him. So, I wiped all my tears, but he got my phone in his hand so I snatched them from his hand.

"If you need any help, I can help you with it.", he said as if having a promising deal. I asked out of curiosity what it was.

"Come with me", he held my hand and dragged me out of the room.

"Here it is", he showed me the building, which was so mediocre from the outside.

"What is this place?", I asked him.

"You will soon find out about it", holding my hand, he took me inside the building, where we took the stairs which lead down the way.

There was a boxer at the front of the door. "Mr. Tum, long time no see?", the boxer asked him.

"Yeah, I got a little busy lately", he answered.

"Who is this, your boyfriend?"

"Yes", he said.

"Hey", I eyed him in suspicion. Am I his boyfriend, even If I like men, he is not my type, a rude, arrogant filthy rich spoilt kid is definitely not my type.

Once we entered the first door, he said, "Only couples are allowed here, that's why I said that."

"Okay"

The thing that I saw inside gave me a real surprise. Am I here at a strip club? I have seen such things in Movies only.

"Are we in a strip club?", I asked him.

"Yeah, indeed. My friend owns this place.", he smiled slyly.

The vision I saw already is making me so hot. There were poll dancers on one side and naked men on the other side. The lighting all gave it a literal brothel look.

And servicing men wearing high heels and sucking dicks of clients over the other end and there was endless Booze.

"Go and enjoy, anything that happens here doesn't go out, enjoy like that brat doesn't deserve you"

I was a little too excited and at the same time, I got a little worried. We went to the bar at one side and he ordered some drinks, "One glass Gin and Tonic and One glass virgin Marry"

"Do you drink?", he asked me.

"Just tried a little at school", I agreed.

"Here, Gin and tonic are more than enough to feel happy"

While we were having our drinks, a hot man with high heels and a very sexy dress approached us, "Want a lap dance, honey?", he asked Tum.

"My friend here needs them", he asked him to perform a lap dance on me.

"Sure honey"

Ohhh, I am getting so hot. He makes sure his di*k and ass rub mine very well creating great friction.

By that time another one joined Tum and did the same with him. He took some cash from his money and placed them into the stripper's ass. I am getting turned on by what Tum does. He really has some good experience with such things.

I am more aroused on seeing what he does than what the stripper before me does to him. We chucked in another glass of booze, and another and another.

After a while, they both left us for the other client. We were a step less than before getting wasted.