Part 35

Sky POV

Ahh! My head hurts as hell! Where the fuck am I! Everything that I remember was me entering my deserted house and suddenly a bang, that hit my head so hard. But now I am being tied up to a chair and a sac has been put over my face and I cannot see anything that is happening outside, except hear a few voices.

"Who is that? Help! Someone help me!", I tried relieving myself from the chair to which I was tied.

"Darling, he has woken up!", I heard a voice and the voice seemed so familiar to me.

The moment, the rug-like thing that covered my face was removed, I was so shocked to see everything around me. "Mom!", I gasped at the sight of the lady who was standing before me approaching me.

She has changed from her usual looks, she has cut her hair short and the one which shocked me the most was the person whom she is with my Uncle, "Mr. Raichawitha".

This man pressured his son to be at the top of the class and made him commit suicide. His son was one of my favorite cousins. And after that incident, his wife left him, thinking he was a psycho. But why the hell is he backing up my mom?

"Welcome Sky!", she greeted me.

"Mom! Why have you tied me up here? Is it some kind of prank?", I asked her nicely, hoping she would reply sweetly.

"Because............. Paper works", she paused.

"Don't stress baby", my uncle intervened.

I have no fucking idea what that paper was or what that has to do with me being kidnapped. " What do you want from me and why have you tied me up?", I asked her with bafflement, hoping she would answer me.

Suddenly few documents were thrown onto my face. Why is she behaving so strangely? Was it her who did this? I cannot decipher her actions.

"Sign those documents!", she commented, yet silently.

"Darling, It's time for your Apple juice! I can deal with him!", he comforted her by hugging her. What am I just witnessing?

"All because of what your fucking father did! He didn't love his sweet wife yet she continued to stay in the relationship for you, but he never considered her!", my uncle answered, each question, I asked her. I know my mom and dad never had a good chemistry;

I was broken by his hurtful words. There was a tingling pain radiating from my head, which was probably due to the heavy hit on my head.

"What did he do?", I asked unable to open my eyes.

"Your father had written all his asserts in the name of his two faggot sons, leaving her none! A good hat off respect for her tolerance for 20 years with that bastard man!", he commented.

"Uncle he was your brother!", I asked unable to cool down an accusation on my father.

Was it all these for the asserts? I fucking cannot believe it!

"Asserts?", I was shocked. Was all she did to me for some random property? Who needs those? Even if my father had left behind any for me or my brother, we won't be taking them in, because, our father treated us like shits when he was alive. Why do we inherit his savings?

"Yeah, my boy! We need you and your brother's signature over these documents!", my paternal uncle announced, picking up the splattered sheets beneath my chair.

"Mom! You lied...and even tried to kill your boy just for the inheritance of the father?", I asked her.

She was speechless. "If you just asked me, I would have given you right away, right!", I could not control my tears. Things made sense now. Thank God, I didn't bring Thime, along with me, else he would be also suffering along with me.