Part 8

Sky POV

Everything is going fine and my life is not so miserable as before but they are not as perfect as I expect. My weekend with my family was miserable, I never get a chance to see them from morning, they have both went for work.

I entered my home at 7:30 in the morning, no one was at home, so I had to use the spare key to open the door. Got freshen up and I probably slept for few hours. After the noon I woke up and laid there on my comfy bed in my room and aimlessly scrolled the Instagram of Prai, Then I heard a voice from down.

"Sky.....Sky. Have you reached home?", my brother Teim called me from down stairs.

He barged into my room and he was so happy to see me. He hugged me.

"Eww.....go first bath and come....you stink.", I said in a rather friendly and a brotherly tone.

"Bro....Don't you want a hug from your only loved brother?", he asked with a puppy face.

The only soul that truly loves me in this world is him. I like him so much. Rather like me, he is a very outgoing person and a very social being too.

But he has my secrets and I has his and we both keep them away from our parents. Our parents are extremely strict and they never accept homosexuality.

"Sky, I am so happy that you came home this weekend.", he said wiping his sweet from his forehead.

"How is university, did you buy anything for me? Have you seen any movie stars in the city?", he lined up a lot of questions.

"Wait, wait. Teim. First go and wash your self, you stink and we can go for dinner outside and discuss everything.", I subside his excitement for a while.

After his school, he has come home and never did his energy went down a bit, he was full of excitement.

After 15 minutes, I came down from my room and saw him got freshen up and coming with the same glow in his face.

"Come on Sky let us go out for dinner.", he called and we went out in our motor bike. He rode and I sat behind him.

It was not necessary to say the name of the restaurant because we know which restaurant we usually go there when we feel sad or happy or any feelings.

"Swadesh ka. What do you like to eat?", the waiter asked us. He knew us very well.

"Our usual order.", he and I said in unison.

The thai noodles is the famous dish here and we like to eat it here.

"Ok Khrup", he said and went away.

"So, brother, how was the university going? How is the architecture course?", he asked.

"Yeah, it is going well. Few subjects are easy while other are little tough. But they are manageable.", I said.

"And all got set? New friends, new roommate?", still his excited eyes never faded.

"I am not quite satisfied with the company, But I will manage.", I told him.

"Yeah you can manage everything", he smiled sarcastically.

"So, my turn. How is Pol?", I asked.

About two years before, I came to know about Pol and my brother's relationship. They have been boyfriends for so long time. I never knew my brother could be so serious in love.

"Hey...You are not even asking how I am but asking about Pol!!! So gross", he whined.

"It is not like that....If he is fine then my brother will be fine too", I said. After saying that I felt so cheesy.

"Okay ok. He is fine and we are doing great. If you won't say anyone, we did it.....", he winked.

"What!! No way. You are still not 18.", I was seriously shocked.

"I felt the same but few things we cannot control our self. It is a miracle that we lasted for 2 years without having s**",he announced in a proud way.

"How are your parents?", I asked him

"Hey that is mean. They are your parents too.", he said.

"Okay tell. How are they? I never got a chance to see them from morning. Probably they have gone for work before I came home and I opened the house with spare key.", I said him.

"They are still like the same. No improvements", he said.

My parents are not so compatible with each other's, they are two extremely different creatures with their own ideologies.

Both work for firms, they never seem to love each other, but they never get divorced too.

All their furious on each other, they exert it on us. I grew in such a toxic environment and so is my brother growing up.

Both of them leave for parties with their friends and they return late, make strict rules for us to follow. Only because we depend on their money while growing up in the childhood, they make many horrible rules.

Strict study hours, many rules to study, getting only top 3 grades. We were never been brought to any tourist places as other families do and finally at last they both are extremely homophobic.

After knowing about my parent's behavior, I was more determined to give my brother the love he deserves from family.

"Okay leave it....", I said to him, who was extremely furious upon just talking about our parents.

"And you, do you get any one special in your life there?", he asked.

Not yet but I will find one soon. Will Prai be considered as a special person? Obviously not because he is just a sex friend.

"No, Still searching for my soulmate.", I said him.

"Great pairs will find each other after a long time. Soon you will find yours.", he winked saying it.

Our hot Thai noodles came and we finished it with in a fraction of minutes. The taste never got changed after a long time, similar to my life, which was exactly the same as before.

After we ate, we went straight to the nearby beach. There we walked aimlessly for a few minutes.

"And I wanted to ask you something....are you meeting our uncle there frequently?", he asked.

"Sometimes....", I replied.

The sea was so perfect, the blue waves add extra beauty to the golden sky, not me but the real sky. Perfect combination of golden mixed with a blue water.

My heart aches for a soul to experience such beautiful scenery with. The lyrics of l'NAX struck my mind

"These days, I'm way too lonely
I'm missing out, I know
These days, I'm way too alone
And I'm known for giving love away, but

I want someone who love me
I need someone who needs me

'Cause it don't feel right when it's late at night
And it's just me in my dreams

"

Thank you, guys, for reading this story. You guys gives me the motivation to write further. Please do vote and comment and let me know about the story's flow. If you wish rate this story in the scale of 10.😁😊