Part 16

Sky POV

Just now Prai dropped me off the university campus. I don't know how bad drunk I have become, I don't even remember what happened last night, and even how I was in Prai's house.

"Hey Sky", Rain greeted me. I and Rain have become friends.

"So, Is that Prai who has dropped you?", he asked me.

"Hmm....Yeah", I said in an inaudible way. Because I am aware of what the next question is going to be. That is are you two dating? I hate such questions.

"So, what is it with you and Prai?", he asked. Which is the same meaning as are you two dating?

"No, actually we are great friends...That's all", I said. But my mind wanted to say that we are sex buddies.

"Oh....it doesn't seem like that to me", he said.

"We better be heading to class.", I deviated from the topic and made myself relieved from the topic.

And today it is a pleasant surprise to see that the faculty for visual arts and communication has changed after that pervert Professor.

So, the new one was a young man of age 27 or 28. He looked so young, that the female students cannot take their eyes off him. To be honest, even me.

He was so handsome and tall and his looks were so crisp. "Hi, students! I am Dan. So, I have been recently appointed as your visual arts and communication staff. If you have any doubts, you can contact me anytime. Let us get into the portion."

"Sky, do only I think this professor is hot or is he hot?", Rain asked me.

I just laughed and intimated that everyone in the class feels the same way. "So students. That's all for today's class. Finish the assignments before time and finally, do you have any doubts? You can ask me", Prof Dan asked the class.

"Sir Are you single or committed?", a bold jerk asked in front of the whole class and the whole class burst out into laughter.

"Any other questions?", he asked and the class ended.

"Sky, regarding the assignment since he asked to do it in pairs why don't we do it? It would be great", he said.

"Yeah sure. Why not?", I smiled.

"Then tomorrow, at my place after college.", we planned.

And the rest of the class went as usual. I remembered my date with Prai. Sorry, no date, a schedule with Prai.

I went to my condo and did some laundry work and some homework. It was almost 7 and I started to get ready. I wore a white shirt and beige pants with matching Shoes.

I am not a happy person like this. But after Prai saved me from that bastard and how he handled the situation made me feel something for Prai, it can be called respect or affection, or attraction. I don't know what to name that. It is been quite a long time and we have to get on our little kinky business.

I reached the place at the scheduled time and so he was. It seemed quite an expensive restaurant.

"Hi." I greeted Prai.

"Hey, Sky. Shall we go inside?", he greeted me

After my acceptance, we entered the place and sat at our reserved table. "Welcome sir, what would you like to order?", the waiter asked us.

"Just give us a few minutes, let us choose from the menu card.", he said to the waiter.

We chose the starters and 2 soups. "2 Manchu chicken soups and 1 plate of tricolor bbq and 1 plate cheese grilled Mushrooms", after what we discussed, he ordered.