Part 19

Prai POV

I have confessed my love. After Thul left me, I was so low and never felt that I was capable enough to love someone again. But Sky made me rediscover myself. My parents were so worried that I would never get out of this depressive phase, but I came out.

"So, will you be my boyfriend?", I asked with still doubt in my mind.

"Yes....", he said.

This is what I have been waiting for all these days. Ever since I saw him in his condo a naïve boy who lost his way back to his dorm.

With the breeze soothing our forehead, I held his hands, which warmed the space between us.

We never talked about anything, but sat there still enjoying the flowing water in the river. A little later he rested his head over my shoulder.

"Do you know Prai, I feel like living in my dream!"

"Was this your dream? Like being proposed to and staying in a park with your loved one?"

"Yes. This is one of my dreams."

"What are the others?"

"There are a lot more on the list."

After a pause he continued, "Just for you, I will say the most underrated desire of mine. I wish to have sex in Land, air, and in underwater."

I could not help myself but laugh. "Aye...", he made a sulking face.

"Just I could not help but laugh. As a boyfriend, I assure you this dream will be fulfilled." And I kissed him on the cheeks.

It was getting dark and the lights in the park created a perfect ambiance. "Prai, it is getting late. I think we should go back.", he asked me on seeing the time on his watch.

"Yes, we can go. But, my baby should not go home empty stomach. Let's eat something first.", I suggested.

"Hmm, shall we go to the Machu Kitchen?", I asked him knowing that they produce the Mitchellin grade foods.

"Today, it's going to be my treat. And I will get to choose the place", he said in a bossy way. That was kind of cute you know. I never knew, he got this side of his face too. Every time, he surprises me with something new.

We sat in our car, he never revealed the name. "Where should we go?", I asked starting the engine.

"Just follow my directions. Go straight and turn left.", he started to instruct.

"Turn right.............U-turn........And finally, here we are.", he finished.

Where have you brought me Sky? That is exactly what I wished to ask him upon seeing this place.

It is a street food stall and many shops starting from continental to Asian every food is available here.

"What is this place?", I asked him out of curiosity.

"This is the place food hub. Mostly all sorts of food are available here.", he tempted me with his words. And to be honest the smell was too good too.

"All sorts! Even like you?"

"Very cheesy!!"

"Do you visit this place often"

"Nope, only when I am extremely happy"

The happiness on his face was visible. We entered the place and started to explore every stall. I felt like holding his hands.

I reached out for his hands. There was a pause. He stopped and his eyes wandered here and there to see if people are around us. And then, don't know what went into his mind.

He gripped my hand tightly, which told my mind that never leave this hand ever.

"Come let's go to that shop", he dragged me to the burger shop.

After we finished them, he dragged us into a Mochi shop and then a noodles shop. We ate so full and were about to go to our home. I just dropped him in front of his condo.

"Why don't you just move in with me?", I asked as a suggestion.

"Sure....but not anytime sooner than this semester completes", he said smirking.

"Okay. Bye", he said getting out of the car.

"Don't I get a good night kiss?"

"Awww.....", he kissed his hands and sent them blown away in the air. THERE IS LOVE IN THE AIR BETWEEN US.

"Good night baby....",

"Text me after you reach home.", he said.

"Sure...", I said and went over the road with contentment in my heart. I am probably the happiest man alive right now.

Prai: Reached home safely.

Sky: Sleep well. Gn. (And reacted with a thumb up)

I switched on the Spotify music and played soothing songs to get myself better sleep.

The next day immediately after I woke up, the first thing that my hand did was send a good morning message to him.

When have I become so deep in love?

Today our company got a big deal to close and I have to negotiate with the dealer about the quotation. I picked up a black tuxedo and tie which suits it.

"Mr. Prai, Good morning.", my secretary greeted me.

"Good morning. What about the order that I asked to deliver at Sky's Condo?", I asked her. I want to surprise Sky with some chocolates. I did some research that chocolates make you connect with your partners much more deeply.

"Sir the status says, the order will be delivered shortly."

I got a ping message from the sky with a photo of dark chocolate. "Why chocolate?", he texted me.

"Because I want my boyfriend to get energized after eating that and by the way isn't it romantic?", I texted back.

"I don't like dark chocolates", he sent with a smile.

"Oh....My bad, but the other day during our sex....you seemed to enjoy the chocolate flavor"

"fuck you"

"It is a pleasure to fuck you"

"Anyway thanks for the chocolate"

"See you after college"

"😘 "

My secretary would wonder why I am smiling like a madman. Trust me, being in a relationship is way happier than any other thing.

All day long I was longing to talk to him. In the evening, he texted me like, "How was your day today?"

"Had to meet a client. But everything went well. How was yours?"

"Yeah not bad. TOU"

What the hell is TOU? Was he mocking me or any other bad word? I googled and found the meaning to be Thinking of You.

"Me too"

"Okay, you would be busy...I will text later."

He is definitely doing something to me, But I dint know what. I am Love sick. Sike.

Thank you, guys, for reading the story, and please support it by voting and commenting. Do you all like the flow of the story? Constructive criticism are always welcomed. Love you guys. And you are the reason which motivates me to write further.