Part 20

Sky POV

Everything went perfectly well between us both. We meet 3 times a week and on the weekends, we spend either at mine or his place. I have got permission from my parents to move out of the dorm for next semester. So next semester, I will be living with Prai.

The one thing that is nagging me right now is my exams in two weeks. I have to concentrate more on my studies.

I was at Prai's house this weekend. "Prai, I have exams in two weeks?", I said to him while having the dinner that we took 2 hours to cook at home.

"Then you should concentrate more on your studies", he said.

"I thought you would say that you will miss me when I was concentrating on exams", I made a pouting face.

He placed his spoon on the plate and made piercing eye contact with mine. "See Sky, You should be serious with your studies similar to that how you are serious with our love.", that was touching.

"Promise", I asked him. He took my hands in his and stoked them saying, "I don't want people to say that your grades slipped because you got your boyfriend. And by the way, I know my baby is a topper. So I don't have to worry."

"Okay Kha....", I said making a clasping hand pretending to get blessings from him.

"Okay just eat. You have become so thin these days.", he deviated from the topic.

We had no plans for the night. Saturdays are always the best. You can rest without worrying.

"What can we do tonight?", I asked him while he was busy doing the dishes.

"Gaming?"

"Nah"

"Karaoke?"

"Nope"

"Netflix?"

"Hmm", I thought for a fraction of a second cause, every time we watch Netflix we end up Netflixing and chilling.

"Okay. I get to choose the film this time", I said in confirmation.

After he finished we sat in our best comfortable position on the cushion and scrolled through Netflix.

"Call me by your name?", I recommended.

"Hmm....whatever you wish baby", He is so mature in dealing with me. He says okay to whatever I say and treats me like a princess. Shit, I am so lucky to get a boyfriend like him.

The movie started and it got steamy over halfway. After seeing the kissing scene in the movie, I lost interest in watching the movie further.

I want him inside me. He was watching the movie interestingly. Every two minutes I eyed his side way and he was so into the movie.

I slid over his shoulder and hugged him the sideway. He stared at me with a smirk in his eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing"

I clenched him so hard. And played with his earlobes. I brought my nose close to his body and started sniffing him. He smells so divine.

He now turned his attention towards me. And for five seconds he just stared at me and then we kissed in a French style.

Our lips fought for dominance over each other. He bites my lower lips and our tongues danced in their rhythm.

I reached for the remote and just muted it. I got over at him and started to grind myself over him. He was releasing moans in pleasure.

And our boners greeted each other. He threw away his shirt and I did the same.

I trailed my lips all over his body and I got to tease him a bit today I played with his nipples the same way he always did and never failed to give a hickey at his neck.

And then down to my favorite place, I took off his shorts and started to lick his member like ice cream and his creams are ready to ooze out anytime.

Now he shifted his position to the top and made me lie on the couch. And he took out my shorts and his fingers searched for my entry point.

The room was dark except for the movie which is the only source of light. After a little while, he tickled my opening with his tongue and then made me sit on his lap with his thing pointing at my opening.

I have tried many sex positions, but this is different and I haven't tried this before. I was raised and down in the air but his thing attacked the exact spot that made my legs go weak.

"Hahh....Haha......Prai....Prai.......faster", I hugged his neck and he helped me in raising up and down.

Shit, I ejaculated on him. He was still holding his thing inside me. Another time, we change the position with me on the bottom and him on the top.

And this time he cummed inside me. After that, he collapsed over me. "This was your plan right when you wanted to watch the movie?", he whispered over my ears.

I just smiled in shyness cause this was exactly what I was thinking to do the weekend.

I saw the TV, wrong time I guess. They were having sex there. "Wanna go for round two?", he asked me.

And thus, our Saturday went like Boom!! Many a time I have wondered why the hell are we living in this world. But bro this is life to get a partner who loves you from the moon to back and also makes love to you,

Don't know what happened, but the morning I woke up in sky's bed. Sky sleeping by side. How the hell did we end up here?

We were both naked. I wanted to surprise him with something. So, I woke up and went to the kitchen to cook something. I suck at cooking. That is why most of the time he only cooks.

I browsed youtube..." Easiest breakfast to make for your partner", I searched.

The dishes that popped were either extremely difficult or ones I or Prai never liked. What to cook? And then Pancakes struck my mind. I checked for the ingredients and everything was available.

Within 20 minutes, everything was almost ready and when I tried the first one on the stove, Prai woke up and came to the kitchen.

"Is Gordon Ramsay in our home?", he came into the kitchen asking it.

"Hey....."

"When did my baby learn to cook?", he came towards me to kiss me. And he hugged me from the back with his head resting on my shoulder.

"Go brush and come let us have Pancakes.", I ordered him.

The first one came so perfect and the subsequent ones came so perfect too. I arranged everything on the dining table perfectly.

"Sky, I cannot believe it", he stopped bluntly. Was it positive or negative feedback?

"Prai How is it? Say honestly"

"You did great work. It is so tasty. You should try one.", he took a piece and fed me.

Yeah, it is good. I am so proud of myself that it turned out so well. Maybe, because when you cook with love for your loved one, everything turns perfect.

With a perfect gream in his eyes, Prai slipped the words, "I CAN NOT WAIT TO MAKE YOU MY WIFE!! "

Did he just say it? I have never imagined that he has the idea to marry.

Thanks, guys for picking up this story and reading this far. Hope you all like the story. And support the story by voting and commenting. If you have any feedback, just post it in the comment section. And this is our story's 20th part. I could not have reached this far without your support. Love you all. XOXO.