Part 18

Sky POV

I and Rain stayed up late in the night and somehow we managed to finish the Assignment Mr. Dan gave us. I can guarantee this assignment is queued up for an O grade.

I could not wake up in the morning. We worked until 5 am and we got to wake up at 7 am to go to the Uni.

"Rain wake up", I tried waking up the heavy sleeper, though I could not open my eyes either.

"5 minutes please", he requested.

After a lot of effort, we finally woke up and got ready, and left for the Uni. He drove me to the University, after what he said yesterday about how bad a driver he was, I was a little bit scared. To be honest, he was indeed a rash driver.

In the first hour, we were about to submit the assignment. "Okay, students submit the assignment, and let us get into the class. ", Mr. Dan announced to the class.

One side of my brain was not working because I have literally slept less than 2 hours yesterday and the other was probably in shock that why Prai has said that we were secretly dating.

"Okay class, you can leave.", Mr. Dan announced.

I need a coffee. I literally cannot open my eyes any longer. We went for a coffee in the canteen.

The rest of the class was not so important. I got the club works in the afternoon. Since I was a member of the readers club, I got nothing much to do.

Each week, we had to discuss the book that we had read over the past week. Last week, I was not able to complete any books due to much chaos happening in my life.

"Sky, your turn. Tell us about the book that you have read last week.", the club coordinator called my name. I stood from my place.

"Hmm, the book I started this week was Pride and prejudice. I was inspired to read after I watched the film. But the book was worth it. It was a story about a classic family in the Victorian age with 5 girl children and how the parents were struggling to get them married off. But it was so swoony, that tells the fact how we got our pride and how we should try to unlearn the prejudice.", I said and sat.

It was a rule that we get to discuss further so, people started to question and we started a debate over the book.

I loved the story of how Mr. Darcy does everything for Elizabeth and her family members. Maybe it is because, when you are in love you do such things to stay in love.

The club got over and I had to make up my appointment with Prai at the Wabi-Sabi Riverside which is not a date but a questioning session.

"Hey Sky", he greeted me on seeing me sitting at one of the benches there.

"Hi", I greeted him. He came and sat near me.

"How was the uni today?", he asked.

"Yeah all good", I answered.

"You look so tired. Did you sleep well?", he asked. This is the nth time that I get this question asked by the people that I saw today.

"Do I look like a ghost, because people are asking this same question all day.", I said.

"A cute ghost", he winked.

"I had an assignment due today and I had to work late at night.", I said and he made a pouting face.

"Okay, the reason, why I called you here is because I get to know from Rain that you said to him like we are secretly dating.....Seriously? We are only secretly hooking up.....right?", I asked him.

"Hmm....About that, I wanted to ask you myself. Why can't we?", he said and after a pause, he asked, "Will you be my boyfriend?", he asked. I am Shocked.
"We barely know each other"

"It's all right. Let's get to know each other better in course of time."

"I am extremely annoying sometimes"

"I am worse than you sometimes."

"I am a needy person, and become so clingy sometimes."

"I like to tend to your needs"

"Why me?"

"Because you are so unique and I love to explore the sides that you never showed anyone before."

"You cannot handle my mood swings"

"You don't have to worry. I love you whatever you are. I just need you. I just want to say to the world that this is my boy."

I am left with no words. I want to say yes badly. "Please say this is only a prank"

He sensed my doubts. He held my hands and said," No Sky, this is not a prank, and I am happy when I am with you, I get so comfortable. And don't you see, I keep aside my plans just to see you and spend some time with you. It isn't just a physical attachment."

I just stared into his eyes and got no words to say to him.

"The very first day, when I saw you at your condo, I fell for you, and after that fate played its part to make us meet in your uncle's bar and in the restaurant where you went to meet the pervert. And the other day, when you were abused by him, I was so furious that you could at least say it to me. That is why I yelled at you the other night. I cannot stop thinking about you every day."

I cannot say anything but without me knowing, I kissed him. This time a very romantic one.

We never separated. A kiss without any lust and purely romantic. And I opened my eyes to see him, he smiled.

You know how someone looks at you while they are in love with you. And I am witnessing it now.

"Will you be my boyfriend?", he asked to reassure me.

"Yes....", I cried saying.

Yes. Sky said yes. Sky got a caring and loving boyfriend. Everyone desires to have one like him. Thanks, guys for reading this book. And please do vote and comment. And let me know about the flow of the story in the comment section. And support the story by voting and commenting. Love you guys a lot.