Part 13

Sky POV

"Prai", I am not sure that is what I see before my eyes. What the hell happened? For a minute I could not regain what happened to me, but my body is aching like a hell.

Did I pass out on having sex with him? Then how was he here?

"You fainted out when fighting with the bastard Professor", he said to me.

Yeah, now I remember everything. He called me to meet at his cabin and tried a petty trick on me; I had fallen prey.

"I am...", I tried to talk to him, but I never find any energy to talk to him.

"Shh!!", He put his finger on my mouth and never let me talk a word. He never wants me to suffer.

This side of Prai, I have never seen. "I think you are the one for me....", his ringtone went from the song Dandelions. He was continuously ignoring his calls. He put them in silence too.

I pulled him closer to me and whispered into his ears, "Take the call."

He was surprised to listen to what I said to him. He said okay, went to a corner of the room, and talked inaudibly.

"My friend is sick and I am at the hospital", he said, this one thing I heard.

And then he returned after a few minutes of chatting on the phone. "Sky how do you feel?", he asked.

"I am okay.", I said. The nurse came in.

"The patient needs to take an injection.", she informed.

I made a face that was possibly very disgusting to see. "Do you fear needles?", he asked me.

"Perhaps", I said.

"Hold my hands if you fear.", he lends me his hands.

The nurse put the infection and I held his hands tightly and closed my eyes. "You have to take this medicine after dinner", the nurse gave us a few pills.

"Nurse, when will he be discharged?", he asked the nurse. His eyes were so eager than mine.

"You can take him home tomorrow morning.", she said. Handing over the medicine into my hands, she said to me, "Your boyfriend was worried about you, so pray to cure faster.", she winked at me.

I don't know what I should say to her first, that he was not my boyfriend or that we are just sex buddies.

"Okay! Sky sleep tight. I will be waiting outside. If you want anything, you just call me.", he said and left me in the room all alone.

I was trying to sleep, but the professor's face keeps popping into my brain.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes, I found Prai sitting by my side of the bed.

"What time is it?", I asked him.

"It is 10 in the morning....and get ready we are going to my place", he answered.

"Am I not going to my dorm?", I confirmed with him.

"No, you won't be until you are fully cured.", he said.

"But I am okay now."

"Not in my view. Let us go home. My maids will take care of you well there. And also, you owe a reason to be explained to Tiana about me missing her birthday party last night.", he said in a rather monotonous tone.

And later we went to his place. I have never been to this place of him. It is big extremely big. I never knew that he was this super rich, all he said was that he only runs a start-up company.

"This is Goya, and she is our housemaid. You can call her at any time and she will provide you in an instant.", he announced so proudly to me.

"Do you live alone?", I asked him, probably this is the first time that I am asking a personal question to him.

"No, I live with my brother and sister they are out to my sister's birthday party yesterday, so you won't find them now.", he said.

"Have you missed your sister's party all because of me? I am so sorry. That was all my mistake.... I am so sorry", I apologized.

"Hey cool down", he placed his palm over my face and tried to pacify me. And then placed a peck over my forehead saying, "What you are dealing with is a big deal compared to a birthday party"

"You can use the room near mine, You can go to your place when you feel comfortable staying on your own. And your things were brought here.", he added.

Why does he want to be so nice? I am not used to such things. "Thanks, Prai ", I added.

"No issues", he smiled and showed me to my room. On my way to my room, I was curious to look into Prai's room, which was near mine.

From what I have seen, it was so tidy, I got a few glimpses of his big portrait hanging behind his bed.

"Sir", someone called me from behind.

It was Goya, the maid. "Would you like me to show how things work around in your room?", she asked.

The rooms, the whole house were semi-automatic and I am not used to all this stuff. "Please don't call me sir, just Sky and yes, I want to know how things here work.", I said to her.

She explained most of the things and I was listening patiently to what she was saying. Today I am not going to Uni. I am fucking tired as hell. After refreshment, I laid down on the bed and I was sleeping like anything.

"Sky. Sky", someone called me.

It was Rain. "Rain...What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Prai informed me about what happened to you and he wants me to give you company also, I was worried about you. Even Prai complained to the board about his behavior without informing who the victim was. I hope actions will be taken soon.", he informed.

I was so relieved on hearing those. And I have no words to thank him. Many things are happening in my life right now, and I don't know if they are an imposter. Good may disguise as bad and Bad may disguise as good. That is why I have trust issues.

Thanks, guys for reading. Please support this story by commenting and voting. If you like the flow of the story please do comment. And I am so determined to write this story, sorry for the inconsistent update of this story. Even I have fallen in love with this story so I cannot stop myself from writing. Keep up with me guys. Love you moon and back.