Part 5

Prapai POV

Yesterday was a mistake. I shouldn't have had sex with him. I was never intending to have sex with my junior Sky. But after he went to the washroom, I saw a post of my ex-boyfriend Thul with his boyfriend on Instagram.

I could not stop getting furious about it. He was my past. But I could not get over him. We dated for more than 3 years right from my freshman year till the end of the last semester in my college.

He suddenly announced to me that I was not compatible with him. Even I could forget him for leaving me. But his words were so harsh, I could not even forget them.

After the break up with him, I never consider getting into any relationships. Only just sex. It is a great relief, to be honest, I enjoy inflating pain to others. And this boy Sky was no exception.

I could see from his face that he was gay and he wanted was desperate for sex.

He never knew that the hotel that he came out from yesterday was a dedicated gay entertainment cum staying inn along with a bar. From that, I was pretty sure that he was there for doing that thing with someone.

I was there yesterday to vent my frustration and had a great time with the stripper there.

"Prai, are you gay?", Sky asked me after our act in the washroom.

"I am bi-Sexual", I said.

Before Thul, I dated Mary in high school. But it was just a fling. And it never worked out.

"How about you?", I asked him dressing up myself.

"If you would not say anyone, I am Gay", he said.

He is closeted. He didn't say anyone I guess. But he was more experienced for the first time. I wanted to ask him how he was performing so well, but I don't want to make the conversation more awkward by asking so.

"So, P'Prai I will be leaving now.", he said and set to go out of the washroom.

"Wait", I called him and halted him.

"As a senior take this advice, never go to the hotel that you went to yesterday alone.", I am a fool to advise him like that.

That was not my concern, then why was I saying such things to him? He would probably have thought why I was so nosy.

But he just nodded and went away. I finished my inspection work for today and I have to leave for my office.

I took my Hayabusa aka The devil for the ride to my place. After my graduation, I was made to take care of my family's architectural business.

We have been sketching people's homes and other buildings for more than 4 generations.

I was the firstborn son, and I have a sister and a brother Tina and Tum. Tina is same age as Sky and does her fashion designing course. Tum is in high school.

"Tina, Mom asked you to call her since you are not picking up the call.", I said to her upon entering the house.

Tina and my mom were not on good terms with each other. There will always be conflicts with each other. My mom and dad are in California, taking care of the branch there and we are here.

"Bro, don't you know that if I take the call we end up fighting even more? She treats me like a baby. She is not saying anything to Tum, the lazy fellow. But always complains me of something.", she complained to me.

Yeah, that is true. Even I have witnessed the partiality being given in family meetings, family functions, and everywhere. But I always support my sister.

"Whatever just make a call to her or at least text her that you are busy", I suggested.

"K", she said. What is this slang? Today's kids are weird.

My daily routine continued. I woke up, my assistant assisted me with my schedule. We would attend some important meetings and for a few places, I would visit by myself without my assistant. And on weekends, I go racing.

A week went by without me deviating from my routine. I got a message stating that "The week's racing match has been cancelled due to bad weather."

Shit. That would be boring. I called Payu about his plans for the weekend. He stated that he had a mentoring session with a junior.

He could directly say that he wants to make love to his boy, Rain. Rain and Payu got along well together and they were never to be seen separated. I had no other plans for the weekend. I thought of visiting the usual bar that was near Sky's condo and having some fun with the strippers there.

But on my way there, I didn't go there, I went to Sky's condo. Still don't know why my left brain worked like that.

I asked for Sky's room number and headed straight to his room. On pressing the room buzzer, Sky opened the door.

"Prai, what are you doing here?", he asked in a rather shy tone.

"I came by this side, so I thought of seeing you and see if you were fine from the last incident", I made my points clear.

"Yeah, I am fine.", He said.

"So, you won't let me in?", I asked him who was never opening the door of his room.

"Yeah come in", he called me inside.

"What were you doing?", I asked him.

"Watching series!", he answered promptly.

"Which series?", I asked curiously.

"You perhaps would not know that. Love by chance", he answered.

I wanted to say to him that he was a number one bl fan. But I resisted it to me and I showed up like I never knew about the series. But in reality, I knew quite a lot about such a series. My sister Tina was a great fan of such shows and tortures me to watch one.

"So, why are you here?", he asked again.

"Do you live here alone?", I asked distracting myself from what he is asking.

"No, he has gone to his hometown for the weekend. He will return tomorrow", he said.

There could be no chance like this one. "Actually.......", I was about to say the reason for my visit, then his plant garden strike my face.

"You grow plants?", I asked.

"Yeah. That was my hobby", he answered.

"You should visit my place, we have all these times of plants and they look even healthier than these.", I praised my garden plants though it was not me who was growing them but my gardener.

"Can I get a glass of water?", I asked him and he went to the kitchen to fetch me those.

I started feeling comfortable with him. "Listen Sky...Do you have any plans to do the same as we did last time?", I asked.

There was a moment of silence and he brought the glass in his and extended them saying," NO".

Thanks, guys for reading. I was so free today, hence I am updating three chapters today. Continue reading and let me know about the story in the comments. Please do vote and comment. Love you guys.