~SEVENTEEN~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE.

PLZ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE....

ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

RUHANIKA'S POV

It was total silent on the start. I guess he is angry on me and why shouldn't he be, I was the careless one at least I should have called him but wait I don't have his phone number. Stupid me. 

"Are you angry on me?" I asked breaking the silence and he didn't answer anything.

"Please don't be angry on me but I was a little upset and I forgot to call you" I said in a low voice and still his eyes were fixed on the road ignoring me.

"Please Abhimaan please I will never do it again" I said and to my surprise he looked at me  and said " You know my name from mouth sounds heaven to me" and I smiled a little and said " but I am supposed to not take your name from my mouth its not good."

"I don't believe in all this and you also should not " he said and I replied "but I believe " I said to tease him.

He suddenly stopped the car. "I don't want to break your believe, you better change it yourself because if I want I can make you scream my name now" he said and I was dumbfounded. 

"ABHIMAAN Anhhnh... please ABHIMAAN please be faster... Anhhnhn" He said in a husky voice teasing me. 

"What are you saying please stop it" I said being all red by his shameless behaviour.

"No... I will not stop you have to say ABHIMAAN please stop it, come on be fasst" he said and I am cursing myself for being over smart and tease him.

"ABHIMAAN please be faster.... Anhnnnhnn, its feeling so good please fuck..." he was saying when I cutted him saying " Abhimaan please stop it."

"HMM.. Thats like my gurl" he said again starting the car. 

It was nearly 9PM when we reached the mansion and he stopped the car infront on the entrance and guards came and opened his side door and none was at my side and I smiled and got down.

He waited for me and then interwind our hands and started to walk but I didn't walk along and he turned back and raise his eyebrows asking me what happened.

"Woh everyone must be inside" I said and he replied with " so what? I am take my wife inside not my girlfriend and by the way no one is at home except bhabhi"   

"Where all went?" I asked

"uff, All the elders went to a charity party and bhai went to office." He said and picked me of in his arms.

"hey what are you doing put me down. I must be heavy" I said slightly hitting his chest.

"Shut up your mouth otherwise I will kiss you here only and about being heavy you don't worry app ka pati khali ko GYM nahi jata and you were feeling like your feather. I can carry you and our children too" he said and started walking inside and something twisted inside my stomach hearing the word our children.

"Hey bhagwan meri pavitra ankhe kya dekh rahi hai" Diya said closing eyes dramatically and I hit his chest mouthing him to put me down and he did that.

(OMG god what my pure eyes are seeing)

"Hayee mere love birds" bhabhi said coming down with Avyansh.